EPILOGUE

John Adam Kirov,

You were my love for the longest of years. Thank you for all the good things and making me perceive my life to be different. I'm looking forward for you to make me a good blend of coffee, to play a song for me, to open up with me, to give simple eye contacts, attractive smiles and how you raise up your eyebrow for me. I'm looking forward to have more one-sitting conversations with you about out plans and the future. In which those are the things that I fell in love with.

Alam mo yung smile mo? You just smile as if you have no problems. You laugh as if you have the whole world in your palms. You look so handsome when you gets serious. Tapos the way you raise your brows makes me so damn weak. Your eyes always dazzle like the stars. You're just so simple yet I fall for you not for the way you look but the way you play the guitar, the way you smile, the way you move , your attitude, the way you gaze through my eyes. You're just thoughtful. You look good and presentable. You are confident but humble and you're also very charming and easy to adore. You're just like a kid with that goofy side. I also like how you turns your direction to me and raise your perfectly-shaped eyebrow with a disgusted look on your face. You just make my world stop and my heart sink. You're my living angel. You're very generous and kind. You're my star.

You taught me how to love God, I learned how to love you.

Love,

Demi Jane Vello

Demi Jane Vello,

My last love of my life. As I prepare to meet you in the altar, I'm fulfilled and super relieved that I'm there just by the side wearing a tuxedo and not a priestal vest. We were through a lot and we need to have a lot of time interval to set fate right. I am thankful because we still managed to fix it rather than leaving it wrong. God pushed me to you. It's not fate, it's not destiny and it's not meant to be. It's called LOVE.

We thought we were selfish but were actually being selfless for a long time. You are my sun, my moon, my stars, my planets and my nebula. You are my universe and I am an astrophile.

John Adam Kirov signing over and out from his own service and entering a different league.