Chapter 37

With Mal
Mal: Evie?
Evie: O... Hey Mal what up?
Mal: I just wanted to ask if you already finished my dress for cotillion!
Evie: Um...Yeah! Grabs Mals dress*
Mal: Can I put it on?
Evie: Yeah sure!
5 minutes later
Mal: So how do I look?

Yeah! Grabs Mals dress*Mal: Can I put it on?Evie: Yeah sure!5 minutes later Mal: So how do I look?

Evie: You look........amazing!!!💙💙
Mal: All thanks to you! I love this dress! I hope Ben loves it as much as I do! I can't believe I'm really going to marry in 5 days!! I'm so exited!!
Evie: Mal....we have to talk about Ben and you
Mal: Why?
Evie: Mal...He spelled you! You don't love him you love Carlos!
Mal: First of all why would Ben ever do that?
Second why can't you just be happy for me instead of making up lies! Wait....do you like Ben?
Evie: What No!! I love......
Mal: Yeah?
Evie: Jay?
Mal: I knew it! The way you and Jay kissed last week! Ugh I am so glad you don't like Ben! No affiance
Evie: Okay? Well now take off that dress because I have some other things to do!
Mal: Okay!
10 minutes later
Mal: Bye E! Leaves*
With Jay
Jay: Carlos just stay inside that bed! Man I have to treat you like a dog
Evie: Jay! I've a plan!
Jay: Well make it quick because Carlos won't stay in his bed he's to worried with this stuff that's going on with Mal... So what's the plan?
Evie: Mals spellbook! In our room she hides it under her bed if I can get it then we can make a anti love potion!
Jay: Great idea but what if Mal has her spellbook with her like all the time?
Evie: Then you come in and steal the book!
Jay: But.....
Evie: It is just a back-up plan if the spellbook isn't under her bed! But first we have to get Carlos back in his bed!
Jay: Let's go!
With Uma                  (I know long time ago)
Harry: Captain! Please calm down!
Uma: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN IF MY BABY IS GONE FROM ME!
Gil: It has been a few weeks now
Uma: I need you to shut up!
Harry: But what can we do? He's in Auradon and my jewel too and we are stuck here!
Gil: Maby we can.....
Uma: Don't forget Gil....the barrier!
Gil: Right! Then I have no idea
Uma: I WANT MY CARLOS BACK!!! NOW!!!!
Harry: We know captain!   He and Gil leave Uma alone*
Uma: I WANT HIM BACK AND I WANT HIM NOW!!! I miss him....he was the best thing ever! And now...... He's with that witch!
Ugh!!!!!!
With Carlos
Carlos thoughts: --Flashback--
It was awesome but now she's spelled and I don't know if it was the last time we you know..... We had protection! So she's not gonna be pragnant! Don't worry about that! Everything was just perfect and then..... You guys know what happend! I just want my Mal back!
And this time without any problems with Ben or someone else!