Chapter 38

With Evie
Evie: Where is it? Looks under Mals bed* there it is! Has the spellbook in her hand* now let's make Mal back to normal!
Mal: Um....E? What are you doing?
Evie: M!? Hides the spellbook* I was looking for my neckless probably left it....
Mal: I get it I get it!
Evie: Oh.....I know where I left it! Gotta go bye!
Mal: Bye?
With Jay and Carlos
Carlos: Ugh!!!
Jay: What?!
Carlos: I'm bored! I haven't seen Mal in 2 days! I miss her!
Jay: Yeah me too

--Flashback--
Carlos: Um....
Mal: Listen Dog boy! If you ever steal something from me again you're dead! Stands really close to Carlos and looks in his eyes* GOT IT?!
Carlos: G-Go-t it! Thinks: Wow I didn't know that the daughter of Maleficent had such beautiful eyes.....wait what did I just thought?
O no!..... Do I have a crush on the daughter of Maleficent, the most feard villain! And her daughter is the most feard villain kid! Probably not! But she's hot when she's angry! What.....
Mal: Dog boy! Don't look at me like that! You look like a dog when he sees a cookie 🍪
--End Of Flashback--

Jay: Where were you thinking of?
Carlos: Just the first time I saw the beauty in Mal! 😌💘
Jay: Okay? Well...... Sees Evie* Well you think of that I'll be back in a few minutes! Leaves*
Evie: Jay!         Kisses him*
Jay: Wow!.........did you got the spellbook?
Evie: Holds up the book* No I didn't got the book! Of course I have the book!
Jay: Okay now rescue Mal!
BAMM!!!
Evie: What was that?
Jay: Opens the door to Carlos* Carlos? Sees Carlos laying on the ground*
Evie: CARLOS!! NURSE!!

--Flashback--             (from Mal)
Mal: sees Carlos with her spray paint* HEY DOG BOY!! Plus him into an ally* That's what happend to my spray paint!
Carlos: .............
Mal: gets really close* Give my spray paint back!
Carlos: Gives it* Um.....
Mal: Listen Dog boy! If you ever steal something from me again you're dead! Looks into his eyes* GOT IT!
Carlos: G-Go-t it!  Stares at Mal*
Mal: Dog boy! Don't look st me like that! You look like a dog when he sees a cookie 🍪
--End Of Flashback--

Ben: Mal? You okay? Picks her up*
Mal: Yeah....I-im okay just had a weird flashback....eyes turn green*
Ben: Wow! Just take it easy okay we don't want you to be sick or something like that! Go to sleep it's late
Mal: Night! Kisses Ben*
Ben: Kisses back and breaks kiss* Night!

Sorry for the bit short chapter
Jay25211💜💜