Chapter 4

2 days later

I woke up at 6:30 am since school starts at 7:30 which sucks balls .

I had to drop Honey off so she could get ready then she was gonna come over and we were gonna take my car to school .

I got up and went into the shower , dried off , then brushed my teeth .

I threw on my black and white ' DOPE ' Shirt with black sparkly tights . I put on some red lipstick and my concords and a big thick gold chain . I let my natural hair fall out which was a nice dark brown , it was kind of poofy so I straightened it .

I looked sexy as usual . I looked at the time and it was 7:15 .

Honey better hurry her lil Asian ass up .

I grabbed my book bag , my keys , and my phone and waited outside for her .

I finally see her pull up into my driveway .

" Yo late ass " I said getting into my car .

" Shut the hell I had some things going on bitch " She said locking her car and getting to mines .

" Wait if you were just gonna ride to school with me , why didn't you just have me pick you up ? " I asked starting up my car .

" Shut the hell up ok ? I'm having a slow morning " She said putting on her seatbelt before slouching in her seat .

She directed me to my school , I was kind of getting use to where everything was in this city .

We pulled up to the school .

And let me tell you . Thots , skanks , hoes , sluts , more thots , you name it . I could just tell by looking at them .

" I'm telling if you let these hoes get to you , you'll be getting in a fight every damn day " She chuckled getting out the car . I guess she noticed my stank look when we pulled up .

I sighed and said a quick prayer before getting out as well .

I followed Honey to the main guidance . Wow this school is bigger in the inside than it looks on the outside .

" How many I help you ladies ? " One white lady asked us at the desk .

" Yes , I'm new and I need my schedule . Kyler Waters . " I said to her .

She nodded and went through some stack of paper and handed it to me .

" Thank you " I smiled .

Me and Honey walked out and before I could even look at it she snatched it out my hands

" Yaaaay ! We have all classes together " she cheered .

" It is too early for that " I said pushing her face .

" You fagggot " She pushed me back .

I found my locker and put all my stuff inside and walked to 1st block with Honey .

Wasn't much . Nothing worth telling happened .

Then came lunch . I rarely eat cafeteria food cause they be manipulating that shit . Uh uh I'll get something on the way home .

" You ain't getting anything ? " She asked as I just followed her through the lunch line .

" Nope . I don't eat cafeteria food , at least I rarely do " I said

" Why not ? " She furrowed her eyebrows

" Because last year I witnessed a worker sneeze in her hand and fix my food , ever since then I never ate cafeteria food " I shrugged