Chapter 13

* Chris *

I walked into the house at 2:00 in the morning .

I went to Bobby's house and yeah I fucked him up . Kae was there and she said he was gonna press charges but I don't give a fuck , go ahead .

Afterwards I went to Mijo's house and chilled there , rolled a blunt and all that good stuff .

" Are you okay ? " Ky asked half asleep .

" Yes baby , go back to sleep" I said kissing her forehead .

* Iggy *

Keeis went across the state to go visit his mom just now so i was home alone for I think a week .

The doorbell rang . I instantly hopped up excited since I was lonely .

I opened the door to reveal the last person I expected .

" Emerald ? " I asked my little sister .

My mom was right behind her holding her suitcases .

" Hey Iggy " She waved .

I let them in and closed the door behind them . My mom
glanced at me in disgust . It was nothing new . My mother hated me ever since I was little . Not that I asked for this , but I was known as the big booty white girl . All the males would throw themselves at me , especially my freshman year . I guess my mother was just jealous of me because i was prettier than her . Ever since then she's hated my soul .

" What are you guys doing here ? " I asked .

" See I told you she doesn't want us here , she probably has a man to tend to " she rolled her eyes .

" Mom- " Emerald started .

" No , I got this E " I put my hand up " You know what Amelia , you're not gonna come to my house and treat me like shit "

" Now Emerald " I said putting emphasis on Emerald . " What bring you here ? " I asked sitting down on the couch across of them .

" Well mom- Amelia thinks I'm involved in bad stuff and I'm smoking weed and drinking alcohol , she wants me to move here with you cause apparently she can't handle it " Emerald explained .

" Uhh sure . Amelia , you won't be staying here right ?" I asked politely .

" No , and I don't want to either " She rolled her eyes standing up .

" Good cause I don't want you here " I said opening the door .

She walked out after sending me a dirty glare . I closed the door and faced my sister .

" Why can't you two get along ? " She asked sighing .

" Why you acting up ? What else are you doing that I should know about ?? " I asked sitting next to her .

" I told you everything , I go to parties , get high and drunk and stuff " E said .

" How old are you E ? " I asked . I knew how old she was I was just asking .

" 16 "

" Didn't you just turn 16 like 2 days ago ?? " I asked .

" Yep , February 7th " She nodded .

" Oh alr- is that a tattoo ?? " I asked

" Yeah I have 3 " She raised up her shirt and showed me an angel cradling a heart .
Another on her other hip that ran up the side of her stomach and stopped at her boob , it was like little vines or swirls . And then one on the inside of her wrist .

" I.A.A " i read , it had a heart next to it .

" What's that ? "

" Iggy Amethyst Azalea " She said .

" Awee , c'mon let's go " I said grabbing my keys .

" where are we going ?? " She asked following me to my car .

" I'm gonna get tatted again" I smirked .

" Again ? " She asked

" Yeah you didn't notice my tattos ? " I asked showing her all my tattoos .

I went to the tatto parlor and got E.K.A tatted on my wrist with a heart right next to it .

" Emerald Kelly Azalea ?? " She asked .

" Yep " I nodded and she hugged me .

We drove back to my place and I hit up Kyler .

" Ughh whaaat ?? it's 3 o'clock in the morning asshole " She groaned .

" Come over now asshole , it's an emergency " I hung up .

Now I hope she's gonna come even though it's so early in the morning . But she just absolutely had to meet Emerald .

" Who was that ?? " E asked .

" My friend Kyler , she's coming over , don't be surprised if she's really mean , that's just her natural state , and especially cause I woke her up "

" Alright "

Minutes Later the doorbell rang revealing Kyler .

" What the fuck is the problem Iggy ? " She groaned stepping in .

" Kyler meet Emerald , Emerald this is my friend Kyler " I introduced them .

" Your ass really woke me up to meet somebody ?? " She asked

* Kyler *

Oooo I was about to pop off ! This bitch done woke me up cause she had an emergency and I come here and I meeting this random bitch . What the hell ?!

" Your ass really woke me up to meet somebody ?? " I asked wanting clarification .

Iggy stood by her and said
" Kyler , this is my little sister "

" Sister ? You never told me you had a sister " I said in disbelief .

" I hadn't seen her in 2 years so it didn't really cross my mind " she shrugged .

" Sorry for my rudeness , your sister is just a faggot " I said shaking her hand .

" I am very well aware of that " Emerald said making us both laugh .

" Aww I love you guys too " Iggy said with a straight face .

We chilled there for a little bit until I knew I needed to go back home . Chris was gonna kill me . But oh well he ain't my daddy .

I drove home and walked in quietly . Then the light flicked on .

" Shit Chris turn the fucking light off " I said shielding my eyes .

" Where were you ? " He said with the light still on .

" Iggy's house , she needed somebody to talk to , now come cuddle with me " I said poking out my bottom lip .

I dragged him upstairs then laid on the bed with him . I stripped into my panties and bra and laid on his chest .

" Goodnight " he said

" goodnight baby " then I was knocks out .

_________\\

I know this chapter hella boring 😴 but once graduation and prom come around they will be getting in on and poppin 😏 then afterwards ( y'all gon hate me ) DRAMAAAAAAA hella drama . But until then ......

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

- Gabby 💎💕