Chapter 12

* Kyler *

The tears threatened to fall . I didn't want to . I didn't want to cry over him . But God knows that I love him more than my own damn self . It's ridiculous though . How am I in love with this nigga already and it's only been 5 months .

Valentine's day was next week . And I might just go through it single like I always do .

I used the key to my condo to enter . I called over Iggy , I needed somebody to rant to .

In a few minutes she came over .

" What's up , who the fuck I need to kill ?? " She said sitting next to me on the couch .

" Chris " I rolled my eyes .

" What happened ? "

I told her what happened the second I walked in to the second I left .

" Kyler , I know you don't want to hear this , but you need to talk to him and get the truth " She said

" hell no ! "

" Look I know it may look like he was cheating but you didn't see them fucking with your own eyes . You don't have to talk to him now just promise me you will soon "

" Fine " I growled .

" In the meantime , I'm tryna go to the trap house and you're depressing ass is coming with me " She smiled .

" But I thought you were pregnant "

" I took a test and I'm not " She said sadly " and I'm kind of happy , I'm only 18 and I don't think in ready for a kid yet " I sighed of relief .

" Thank Jesus you came to realization of that " I said putting my hand over my heart .

" Go get ready " She laughed .

I went upstairs and threw on my red half Michael Jordan jersey with some black tights / leggings with my Toro 4's .

" Aww bae you look sexy " Iggy said .

" I know this " I smirked , twirling around

" Your welcome bitch " She scowled and went into her car .

I got in my car and followed her to the trap house .

" You didn't tell me it was a party " I said .

" I didn't know it was either" Iggy shrugged .

" Ohhh it is Friday and they have parties every Friday " I said .

" Oh okay . Well turn up " She cheered .

" Yeah remember you're taken " I said lighting a blunt .

We walked in and immediately there were thots everywhere . The music was bomb and loud . Weed and different flavors of hookah were everywhere . It smelled like a mixture of things including sex but it was live as hell .

If only Honey could come . But her pregnant ass .

Tyga approached us and so did Keeis .

" What you doing here Iggy" Keeis said grabbing her arm .

They went off into their own little corner and had their argument .

" Shouldn't you be home with your baby mama " I laughed .

" Instead of worrying about me and mines you need to be worrying yo man " He chuckled and pointed somewhere to the dance floor .

My eyes followed his finger . And what I saw made my blood boil .

I stormed over to Chris getting twerked and grinded on by some hoe .

" Really Chris ? I just caught you with a naked ass Kae on your couch and now you with this chick " I shook my head and was about to walk off but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back .

" Wait baby - " Anger took over me and I just slapped him and his head whipped to the side .

" Fuck you Chris " By then people were watching us but I just stormed out the club .

I got in my Audi R8 and left the club and drove back home . On the way home I saw Chris' blue aventador following me . I groaned and pulled into my driveway seeing him pull in after me .

I got out my car not acknowledging him following me into the house .

" So you gonna ignore me baby ? " He asked following me into the kitchen .

" Just shut up Christopher " I said . This nigga lost his fucking mind . I don't know what happened to him but he needs to get his shit under control .

" Why ? Can we please talk ?? I just want to tell you what happened " He said holding my waist .

I remembered what Iggy told me " Fine , talk " I said removing his arms away .

" Alright well she came over uninvited I told her to leave and she just barged in an stripped naked , I swear to god baby I ain't touch her so that's when you came and when you left I kicked her out butt ass naked " He explained grabbing me again " I love you baby , and I wouldn't hurt you like
that " He said kissing me over and over again .

" So what about that bitch that was all up on you today ?? " I asked , smiling .

He didn't say nothing .
" Exactly , if I catch you doing that again imma cut your dick off . Okay ? Okay" I smiled and kissed him .

" Well since we're confessing things ...... " I but my lip .

" What ? " Chris asked .

" You have to promise not to do anything stupid " I said .

" Just fucking tell me Kyler " he said getting aggravated .

I dragged him upstairs and pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him .

" What are you doing ? " He asked .

I pinned his arms down with all my strength
" Making sure you don't do anything stupid after I tell you "

He smirked " You're cute you really think I can't get up "

" You can't " I smirked back .

" Mmk just continue with what you were gonna confess to me " he clenched his jaw .

" Well Bobby Umm Uhh .... Bobbykissedmeinthehallwayyesterdaybutididntkissbackipromise " I said in one breath .

" What ? " I didn't know if he asked that because he didn't understand what I said or because you was so mad he was in disbelief . But I repeated myself again .

" Bobby kissed me in the hallway yesterday but I didn't kiss back I promise " I said slowly , gripping tighter on his arms .

" Kyker let me go before I have to force you off " He clenched his jaw and his fists .

" You can't . remember ? " I smiled but he didn't smile back .

He got up and tried to walk out the room but I pushed him back by his chest .

" Move Kyler " He said walking forward anyway .

" Where you going ? "

" To go beat his ass , what you think I was doing ? " he said picking me up and put me behind him .

He walked downstairs and I followed him .

" Stay here Ky "

" Baby please don't do anything please " I said tugging on his arm .

He just ignored me and walked out the house anyway . I sighed and sat down on the couch .

Lord please don't let him die or go to jail .

_______\\

Hope you liked this chapter !! Chris boutta go beat ass 😂

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

- Gabby 💎💕