Chapter 27

* Chris *

Kyler was on her laptop doing her homework in my long T-shirt that was long on her and her glasses .

" You took your contacts out ? " I asked

" Naah Chris cause my dumbass would wear contacts and glasses " She rolled her eyes .

I chuckled and laid on her thighs .

" Are you almost
doneeeeee " I whined poking her thigh .

" No Chris hush I'm trying to concentrate " She said furrowing her eyebrows at the computer .

" But baby I'm hungry and I miss your cooking " I whined licking her thigh .

" Ughh . This exactly what I was talking
about " She set her laptop on her nightstand and stomped into the kitchen .

I smiled . Works every time .

* Kyler *

Chris is an ass . I'm trying to focus on my schoolwork and this nigga harassing me about food . I wish he would take his fat ass to McDonald's . I started making something really quickly . Chicken breast , Mac and cheese , and collard greens .

Once I was finished I called Chris into the dining room and told him to stay out here until I was finished .

The reason why I was so grumpy is that some shit ain't adding up .

To graduate with an advanced diploma you need 22 high school credits . This fucking website says I have only 21 which only qualifies for a standard diploma . I would be disrespecting my mama if I ain't get a an advanced diploma . It was only 6:00 so I hit up the school .

" Hello . This is Virginia High School how may I help you Linda speaking" A lady answered .

" Yes hello can you direct me to someone that deals with high school credits , graduating , level diplomas and all that ? " I asked .

" Yes wait one minute " She put me on hold and I heard some lobby music playing .

I started doing the nae nae it . Ayeeee ! I'm stupid . Okay back to serious mode . Someone finally answered .

" Hello this High School credits , diploma , and graduating section of Virginia High , this is Macy speaking how may I help you ? " I rolled my eyes as I mouthed every word she was saying before she said it . I swear their greetings are the same old shit .

" Yes hi so I'm on the school website , I logged in and it says I only have 21 credits when I'm sure I had 22 and I want 22 to graduate with an advanced diploma " I said .

" What is your name ? " She asked .

" Kyler Waters " I said .

" Alright Miss Kyler let me check " She paused for a minute so I guess to check whatever .

" Nope . I'm sorry Miss but you indeed only have 21 . So you will graduate with a standard diploma "

I cleared my throat beginning to get irritated and annoyed " Could you please check again ? " I asked nicely .

" Miss Kyler I - " She stared .

" Look bitch , I know how to fucking I've been in advanced math since I was little I damn sure have 22 motherfucking credits . I swear to god if I don't graduate with a fucking advanced diploma I'm gonna march my little ass to that ratchet ass school and cut every mothafucka's throat in that place . Check that bitch again " I said not once yelling .

" Y-yes mam , I'm sorry , I overlooked your name . Yes you will be g-gr-graduating with am advanced diploma " She said softly .

" Have a nice day " I fake smiled and pressed end slamming my phone down on the bed .