one direction!!!!

one direction!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh one direction the name of a boy band that makes girls all of the world go fucking crazy!!

don't get me wrong i have nothing against the them its just the fandom that annoys the hell out of me!!

           soo i used to love one direction like i thought i was going to fucking marry them!! i was fucking crazy! i owned a 1d towel, 1d blanket, a 1d pillow, a million and 1 posters, 1 liam cup, 1 Louis cup, a earring holder, life size poster board of harry, there perfume, and a 1d backpack!! i was a pretty big fan girl.

      i actually got one direction tickets about 6 months ago but im going to sell them so i can meet Jacob whitesides!!

    okay back on topic! i used to fucking love them! but i don't anymore and one of those reasons is cause of how fucking messed up the fandom is!

     one thing you need to realize if u love them and think your going to marry them and name your kid Darcy , is that its NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN!! i used to think the same damn thing! i went through the damn carrot stage too ya know!! i promise you, your not gonna love them forever i thought i was going to, too i even planned on naming my kid darcy! i used to walk up to my friends and yell "VAS HAPPNING" no joke. 

     another thing is when the girls think they can get harry styles to follow them on twitter!!! i tried getting them to follow me for 3 YEARS!!! if u got them to follow you i give u a fucking reward cause you just won at life.

       something you need to get in your head is that the boys have millions of followers on twitter they get so many mentions and notifications they are more than likely to never see yours. sorry to break it to ya.

      another fucking annoying thing is that "directioners" decided to fucking show up at niall's brothers wedding!! huh you better be happy i wasn't that bride other wise i would i have fucking fucked up those girls who ruined my wedding!!!! and when girls camp out at the boys house!! like OMFG the boys need there damn privacy! how would you fucking feel having girls scream your name all damn night!! i would feel horrible and i would go out there and take pics with them! and i would probably get no damn sleep! and i need my sleep!

 ~~~

an: hey so im sorry if u got affened in any way! i hope you enjoyed ~k

 anyways vote!! comment!!! we love reading you comments!!!