pet peeves//K

my pet peeves. 

1. people who touch my phone. i don't care who you are no one except my best Friend and i  allowed to touch my phone. 

whenever i go to my dad house the neighbor always wants me to hang out with her. I'm a nice person and yea ill hang out but this little girl but she loves to take my fucking phone from me. it pisses me off sooooooo much cause she just takes it and starts playing games on it. 

2. slow readers. I'm not making fun of  you if you cant read I'm just saying. 

last year in one of my classes the teacher would make us read out loud and this one kid always wanted to read. usually i couldn't care less if he was reading but this dude would read soooooooooooooooo slow. the teacher wouldn't let us leave until he was done reading everything. 

3. texting and driving. i hate it. idek why i hate so much it just pisses me off. 

i love my aunt but she has a texting problem. she is always on her phone always! so i hung out with my aunt all summer and they always had friends over and we would go to the water park. one time we were going to the water park with my 3 cousins and 2 of there Friends and the entire time to the water park my aunt was texting!! she had 5 kids in the car not including me. i think its so selfish putting them in danger so she can reply to a text. 

4. people who share a little to much on facebook. 

for example my step mom. her and my dad are going through a lot right now and she always posts about my dad. me being my dads daughter i know its about him. she talks all this shit about my dad and it makes me so fucking mad. and before you ask, no my dad doesn't know cause he doesn't have a facebook. another reason i know shes talking about him is because my sister called me to talk about it one day. 

~ ~~~~~~~

i have more but I'm to lazy to type. 

anyways comment & vote if one of those are your pet peeves. 

~kelly ♥

ps: please leave some comments on what we should rant about! it would help allot