cousins //K

soo... i love all of my cousins a lot and all but there is one cousin in particular that i really dislike. her name is lily. 

i was forced to take her to the one direction concert last week and i swear i will NEVER take that ungrateful brat to a concert again! 

i got 3 tickets to the 1d concert and i had to take her well i would have rather taken my brother then her. 

so we get to the concert and she refuses to take a picture with me. idek why. she says she was in a bad mood cause hadn't eaten yet. well guess what bitch! i don't fucking care if you haven't eaten its not my responsibility to feed you soo... 

then the concert starts and me being me started screaming when the boys got onto the stage. and she fucking plugged  her fucking ears with her fingers. but not just the part where i was screaming no she plugged her ears the entire fucking time. i almost slapped the bitch. 

the entire concert she was complaining. i don't think she knows how fucking expensive those tickets were. 

when we got home i was watching the videos i got and you could hear me singing and she goes "that's me singing" dude this bitched snapped. i started yelling at her how she was ungrateful and didn't deserve to go. 

i ended up getting in trouble but i dont give a fuck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~kelly 

vote and comment if you liked it.