New

Ok so recently I moved schools so I don't go to school with sara anymore :/.

Anyways I really like my new school it's nice and the people are cool. The only problem is my "friends" already pulled me into drama.

One thing I didn't want at my school is drama I wanted to just be able to go to school and not have to worry about what's going on with my friends.

The drama is so stupid too!

Ok so I made friends with this girl she came to the school 1 day after me so she was also a new girl. She is very very very preppy. I met her through my friend nina. Anyways let's say my friends hate that I hang out with her. They hate that I talk to her and they just really dislike her. It's not that she's mean it's the fact that she is nothing like us. I think she's really cool but my friends don't like her.

So the other day we were at lunch and Brooke (new girl) and kaylie (other friend) got into a argument and it didn't go so well. The next day I got called into the office cause apparently Brooke told the counselor what happened and well I got into trouble and I didn't even do anything.

Anyways yea so sorry we haven't posted :/ my new school thinks we're Fucking college students and can do all this stuff.