Introduction

"Briana Castro!" Mr. Gichabelli smiled into the microphone. This was it. This was finally Briana's day. All about Briana. The stadium full of students, parents, teachers, siblings, and alumni roared as Briana, the 5' foot beauty, stood up and smiled as she went into the stage. Dressed elegantly in her cap and gown. Briana waited for this day, this was her favorite outfit. "That's my BABY!" Marissa yelled as tears filled her eyes at the sight of her daughter finally finishing college. Keith and Dominique sat in the chairs next to Briana's mother cheering for her too. Saniah and Daphne also cheered their sibling on too. Taking her diploma, Briana walked back off stage and a smiled crept slowly across her face, her green-gray eyes sparkling. Keith looked into her eyes.  "Congratulations baby. I love you." his eyes spoke. This was the best day ever.             

                 After her big moment, Briana and her best friends, Ava and Katja, threw their caps into the air while her big brother, Jordan, captured it with her fancy iPhone 5s camera. "This day finally came, I conquered. They told me I wouldn't do it, but I did. #living" Briana captioned the photo and of course tagged the names 'ava_lopezxc', 'jordancastro23',and 'kattynoirxo'. Saniah and Daphne joined the group taking more pictures, once Allen, Dominique and Keith met up with them they walked over to Marissa and Eric's car. "Dad!" Briana smiled hugging her father. He smiled. "Congratulations, Silky Slimm." Eric smiled, pounding his fists together with her. It was really a good day. Briana returned to her parents' house to where the rest of her huge family were having a big party for her.             

                    At 16, Briana went to college. She was now officially Movie designer and producer. Meaning now at 20,Briana would be called in to design and make posters, produce block blusters, or even star in them, and even paint and design movie sets. She was artistically talented with good looks and a good mind. She was smart. She was able to bump up to 11th grade her Sophomore year because of how smart she was. Life was great after that. In her 12th grade year, she met 19-year-old Keith Baez. He was in his second year of college and he instantly fell in love with her. Keith was so tired of having just one night stands with different girls. He wanted an actual love. Finally, he found Briana. Keith began a career in being a personal trainer. And, Briana wanted one. Keith volunteered to do it, not knowing who "Briana Castro" was. He saw her, and choked on his own spit. She was drop-dead gorgeous with the curly hair, greenish gray eyes, and pretty smile to match everything. Pretty face to sum everything up. When Keith saw Briana he thought, "what the hell, she is in shape. What does she need a trainer for?" But, in those 6 months, it was more than just helping Briana with her upper-body strength and developing lady muscles. It was love. Keith learned so much about Briana, he became her best friend. And, now, her boyfriend. Life couldn't get any better. It was 4 years now. Crazy right? 

                      Briana and her sisters, Daphne and Saniah, were part of a African-American, Puerto Rican, German, and Irish(And, Scottish) family. Every other month, Briana and 'the Twins' would take trips to Magdeburg, Germany, Ponce, Puerto Rico, and Dublin,Ireland just to see all their family. Again, their lives were pretty good. Briana was always the 'oreo' of the trio because of her passion for Rock, Dubstep, and Spanish music and her 'taste' in boys. Personally, Briana liked any attractive man of ANY race. But, usually the 'white' boys liked her. Daphne was the more 'oreo but NOT oreo' type where she only had 1 favorite song by a rock band, but her main music passion was hip hop. She also hated white boys, felt they were ugly and 'small' and racist… but she was being racist herself. Her boyfriend was Adam, and he was Filipino and Caucasian. She called him 'Asian not white' Anyway, Saniah was just laid back. She was always listening to rap music and didn't like anything walking but a 'thug'. All three girls got a long very well. Jordan also wasn't that bad of a brother. They were a happy family, even their baby sisters Mia and Janae were happy every one got along!  Perfect family right?  Marissa and Eric with their children and marriage.

                  After being able to change into comfortable clothing, Briana returned downstairs of her parent's home. She enjoyed the rest of the party, eating home-cooked food and dancing with her uncles, aunts, cousins, and siblings again. Finally, it was time to go. As she walked to her very own black Mazda 6. Keith went to his Audi Q7. And, Daphne to her bumblebee yellow BMW M4, and Saniah to her black Hummer H3. They all drove to one house. Briana and Keith's. The house was shared between them all ever since Briana turned 18. Once Briana reached home, she immediately kicked off her shoes. She was free, finally. "Yeeee!" she screamed happily. Briana didn't know it, but she lit the whole room up. Keith smiled in a daze, his baby graduated, she was smart, and beautiful. Keith went into the kitchen, full but thirsty. He grabbed a Pepsi out of the refrigerator and returned back to the living room where Daphne and Briana sat on the couch. Keith sat next to Briana. "What's Siah doing?" Briana laughed as she quickly checked her instagram.  She had received 298 likes on her photo and 59 comments. Just a bunch of Congrats comments. But, one stood out. She oddly read the paragraph-long comment and clicked 'delete' she never wanted to see that username again. 'cokeboy2351' "Siah" was Saniah's nickname given to her by Mia. Even though, Mia was 9 now and could very well pronounce 'Saniah' correctly, she felt as though Siah was the right thing to call her. Her name went from 'Sisi'(cece) to 'Siah' within a minute. It was so annoying to Saniah but now she was used to it. "Upstairs, she went upstairs as soon as she got here." the air conditioner chilled the room as Keith turned on the TV. It was now 10:38 P.M. It was a Friday, so nobody had work but Daphne. Daphne worked at Wal-Mart. That was her second job. She texted someone quickly before shutting her phone into lock mode. "What movie you wanna watch, babe?" Keith asked. "Can we watch Raze. " she demanded. "No! What the hell, we are not watching a gory bloody movie after I just ate." Saniah yelled as she came down the stairs in pajamas. "Siah go back upstairs!" Briana yelled, playfully attacking her sister.

                      "Is it alright if Adam comes over?" Daphne asked. Briana rolled her eyes. "Why not." she said flatly. Keith stood up, annoyed. He wanted to spend time with Briana. "Can we go upstairs now, babe?" he asked. Daphne rolled her eyes as Saniah spoke. "Keith, you go upstairs!" she said. Briana stifled a laugh. "Yeah, come on, baby." she smiled innocently. Keith looked into her purely innocent eyes. Literally. This girl never smoked, drank alcohol, or even had sex before. He was so used to being fast with his women, and usually met them at parties, drinking and smoking. But, not Bri. She was changing him, and soon he was gonna change her. He used to hate 'kicking it' with his girl, he expected her to just sit and let him rock out. But, now he literally just wanted to lay in bed with Briana. As they went upstairs, a knock came at the door and Adam came in. Briana and Keith kissed for a bit before watching Raze, Bri's favorite movie, and soon fell asleep. Daphne and Adam also watched rerun TV shows until they fell asleep. Saniah, however, was upstairs in her room. Watching rerun Spongebob episodes… with someone.

____

Okay,  so I decided to delete all my stories and restart fresh. I am trying a different genre for this story. I hope you like it, vote and comment, or just read. Thanks !

Skittles ~^