Chapter Three

"I love you." Briana moaned softly as Keith planted soft kisses all over her body. There was nothing in the world he wanted, but her. Moments like these he had to control himself.

"I love you too baby. Promise me you'll never leave me."  He trailed his kisses up her body and to her lips.

"I promise, babe." she whispered before Keith planted his lips onto hers. They made out for what seemed like hours to Bri, which she enjoyed, before Keith finally pulled away and gave her one last peck.

Keith hadn't said anything yet about Saniah and the figure. As he walked in full of anger , he noticed how scared Bri was, so instead of snitching he just comforted Briana. That's just how it was.

But, Keith wasn't done. Saniah was gonna get caught, even if he had to set her up. He couldn't believe how sneaky she was being.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back baby." Keith said before slipping out into the hallway. He tiptoed silently downstairs and into the basement. Where Saniah was.

***

                        Devil's Due played loudly as Saniah and Killer were cuddled up with popcorn and sodas. Saniah tried to act scared but honestly, she was utterly bored with the movie. "Bae! Right there, oh shit, you see her fucking stomach move? What the hell!" he yelled. "Shhh!" Saniah ordered. She heard footsteps. She pushed Killer into the closet.

"Hey what the he-" he started but was cut-off by a loud "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

He remained quiet as the movie continued to play.

"I heard deep voices, who was that Saniah?" Keith asked, his normally bright blue-gray eyes were replaced with a pulsating green color. He was black and Hispanic with Cape Verdean and Cherokee ancestry. He didn't know where his eyes came from.

"What the hell, Keith. Do you not fucking see the TV is on. There's a male talking… shut the fuck up and go upstairs." Saniah said. She hated the fact that Keith was ALWAYS in her business, always on her ass.

          Should be worrying about your fucking judgmental ass girlfriend. I'm surprised shitless Oma let you date her and you fucking look like Black Trash. Saniah thought.

          Keith was tan-skinned with colored eyes and black hair. He owned a few tattoos and that was about it. Keith was pretty much no where near a thug, Saniah was just hating.

"I saw a hooded figure sneak in. Who the fuck was that? I'm not Bri, you can't sneak past me with your bullshit!" Keith growled.

"Psh, boy bye. You can miss me with that bullshit! Who the fuck is Chelsea? And, Maria?" Keith tightened up as Saniah looked at him with eyes that could kill. Her gray eyes seemed a bit darker and she held a smug grin on her soft face.

"My business. That's none of your concern." Keith said.

"Yeah right!  And, stay the fuck out of mines, whore! You're so worried about me, you need to worry about your fucking side hoes! Better keep them in check, you know Oma hates cheaters. Makes her think of thugs!" Saniah yelled.

"Don't say that! Chelsea ain't none of your fucking business. Don't fucking call Maria a hoe, seriously. And, I'm not a cheater bitch." Keith yelled. When it came to Chelsea and Maria, Keith protected them.

"Ouuh!  Is you taking up for your baby's mom? Fuck you Keith. Quit making false accusations about me when you got your own shit to take care of." Saniah spat angrily. She was fed up with the bullshit.