Chapter One

It was Saturday. Daphne began getting ready for work. She put on the navy blue shirt, her 'Daphne' name tag, and khaki skinny jeans with her all-white Air Force One Nike sneakers. She pulled her curly brown hair into a ponytail, before applying a tiny bit of vanilla flavored lip gloss. She rushed downstairs , smelling bacon. "Who made something!?" Daphne asked. She knew Briana didn't, she hated breakfast and didn't even wake up early on Saturdays. Daphne knew it wasn't Keith, he was at the gym. It wasn't Adam, who also was with Keith. And, Saniah was a lazy girl who didn't like making breakfast or any other dish. Daphne walked into the kitchen, expecting to see AT LEAST Briana. But, it was a man. He was "butterscotch" colored with to-die-for green eyes and short dreads. Tattoos covered his bare upper body. He was also very muscular. He looked like a body-builder. Daphne stood awkwardly. Who the hell was he? "Uhhh…" Daphne mumbled.

"Bae!" The man yelled. He finished flipping the blueberry pancakes and added syrup on them. He also went to the fridge to pour a cup of orange juice. On the other hand, Daphne was utterly confused.

"Saniah? Who the fuck is that?" Daphne choked as Saniah came downstairs, her gray eyes brighter than usual. Saniah stopped in her footsteps before continuing walking to the kitchen island.

"Uh, that's Killer. Killer this is my ugly twin sister, Daphne." Saniah rolled her eyes, her D-cup boobs nearly spilling out of the tank top she wore.

"That's your sister? She don't look shit like you." 'Killer' said, referring to Daphne's different facial features. He grabbed a bowl and began putting strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and raspberries in it.

"She's my fraternal twin. God, can you just hurry up with my food!?" Saniah pouted. She looked over at Daphne, who was still confused about this whole situation. "You! You, better not say shit to Bri." Saniah threatened, she looked at Daphne's identical gray eyes and stared violently at them. Making Daph shiver.

"Fine. I won't… can I at least have some bacon?  I got work in 30 minutes!" she asked, reaching over the table trying to retrieve a piece of perfectly crisped bacon. Killer gently slapped her hand away.

"No you don't. I cooked this for my baby, plus she'll kill me if I give her food away." Killer said. Daphne smirked.

"Ohhh, so you're name is Killer but you're afraid to get killed. Got it." she immediately grabbed a piece of bacon and exited the house. As she got into her car, she realized how much deep shit Saniah would be in if Bri did find out. Why didn't Bri let people like Killer into her house? Daph would never know. She started her car before pulling out of the driveway and going to Wal-Mart.

***

"Two more!" Keith yelled at Briana. Briana did two more pull-ups on the bar. Why do you think Killer was in the kitchen? Bri wasn't even home. Bri was unaware of everything that just went down. Not like it mattered, at least, in Saniah's eyes that's how it was.

"Keith, when are we gonna go to Friday's!?" Briana whined. She only agreed to waking up early and going to the gym with Adam and Keith because they promised her lunch at Friday's. Briana stood up, walking with her love to another work station. Keith kissed her lips.

"Soon, baby, but first you gotta do the treadmill." he smirked. Briana groaned. She had been working out for 2 hours now. She stepped onto the treadmill as Keith pressed the number 3. Briana did a slight jog. Soon, Keith pressed 4. Then, 5. 6. And so on, until 12 came. Briana ran at full speed, sweat dripping down her face. She breathed through her nose, learning this trick from her basketball coach years ago. She found that breathing through her nose instead of her mouth gave her more energy and she stayed calm. Once Keith pressed the 'stop' button, she almost collapsed. "Keith! Why the fuck would you do that!" she yelled angrily.