Chapter Five

"And, what the fuck do you have to say?" Briana said through clenched teeth. "What has everyone in this house been hiding from me? For how long?" Briana asked.

Saniah's pleading eyes shot at Daphne as Daphne took a deep breath… her heart pounding faster than ever.

"Saniah has a thug boyfriend! She's been hiding him since FOREVER!" Daphne said fast. Saniah lunged at her , both girls fell to the floor, punching and kicking each other. As Adam and Keith pulled them apart, Saniah had never been so angry. She would NEVER dare to attack Daphne, but Daphne fucked up this time.

"I COULD'VE TOLD HER MY FUCKING SELF!" Saniah yelled, her fisted pressed tightly at her sides. Suddenly, Keith spoke up.

"That's who I fought, her boyfriend… baby, I didn't go to the store, I fought her boyfriend, because I saw him in the house… I didn't tell you because you overreact to every fucking thing." Keith said calmly.

"FUCK that shit! How about, Daphne isn't a virgin! She lost it to Adam…! At fucking 16, and she even sucked your boyfriend's dick!" Saniah screamed out furiously. Leaving Keith and Adam both shocked…

"And, when was this? Keith, you are supposed to be my fucking BRO!?" Adam yelled.

"That happened waaaaaaaaay years ago!"

                      4 years ago, Daph was talking about some boy she liked, this… it can't be… Briana thought.

"When, I was 16! When me and you started dating Keith? Really? You are fucking done!"

"She fucked Keith too, Bri." Saniah spat. Daphne never felt so stupid.

"And, you ain't so innocent either!" Daphne yelled furiously.

                      Saniah felt Briana's cold eyes on her warm skin. The feeling left her with chills. Goosebumps. The cold death glare.

"You… you… you kept a secret from me? Why Saniah why? We've been best friends since fucking DIAPERS. I don't care if we were separated… Me and you were the closest!" Briana said through teary eyes.

"You don't even fucking get it do you!? You weren't gonna approve of him anyway! You're a racist judgmental bitch ass prick-" Saniah started.

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" Briana yelled, her voice almost demonic, silencing everyone. "I wouldn't have judged ANYBODY! If you were really in love with him, I would've fucking accepted him. I accepted Adam did I not? I might not like him ALL the time, but you NEVER see me calling him an Asian hood rat or some shit like that… how dare you? I'm your sister! How FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A BITCH? Out of my name because YOU thought I would hate your fucking stupid ass BOYFRIEND? But, I'm the one who needs help right? You people are sick! I am such an overreactar and I am such a liar!? NO! I've been honest, all this fucking time. Daphne, what the hell is wrong with you!? You fucked my boyfriend! MY BOYFRIEND!" Briana yelled. Instead of throwing her angry fists at Daphne's face, she simply kicked Keith in his testicles.

Suddenly, Keith's phone rang.

Chelsea.

The silence remained as Keith pressed the ignore button.

"Who was that." Briana demanded.

"Nobody… " Keith said.

"It was his two hoes CHELSEA and MARIA! Briana he's been talking to these girls, telling them he loved them, and something about some 'I have my reasons for not wanting to fuck with her anymore' , and I heard CHILD SUPPORT!" Saniah said.