Chapter Four

"Mia, why are you on the couch, sweetie?" Briana said, she was already dressed. Keith was upstairs dressed, waiting for Briana to get Mia ready. Saniah and Killer laid snuggled up in bed, and Adam went home last night so Daphne had gotten up, dressed, and met Dahlia and Breislin at Starbucks. Saniah instantly shot up, usually Daphne woke her up but she didn't this time. It was now 5:45 AM. She had class at 7:45. She shot up out of bed, and locked the door. In time too, because Briana tried to open the door. "Saniah, why was Mia on the couch?" Briana asked as she tried to open the door.

"Uh, I dunno… she must've went downstairs, you know how she used to when Dad slept on the couch, she would go and sleep with him?" Saniah said, which made sense. Eric always had a habit of falling asleep on the couch, and Mia would creep downstairs and sleep on the other couch.

"Oh, okay." Briana said, and walked away. She went into her room where Mia's bag was. She searched through the bag. She picked out a Daisy Duck graphic tee, skinny jeans, and pink Vans. "Mia! Come get dressed." Mia rushed upstairs and got dressed. Bri did Mia's hair, and Keith asked if they were ready.

"Yeah, I guess." Briana said flatly. She grabbed her purse, counting all her money. "Let's go, Mimi." Mia followed Briana to Keith's Q7.

Saniah wondered where they were going. She got dressed and Killer also got dressed, they parted ways.

***

"So where do you need to go first?" Keith asked, on his day off he decided to spend it with Mia and Bri rather than the Gym. Briana huffed, she didn't want to be in Keith's car, she wanted to be in hers. Why couldn't he just go to the gym?

"Bank." she answered.

"Why?" he asked.

"Does it matter…?" Briana asked, her attitude set in as she stared ahead.

"Are you still mad from what happened a day ago? And, because, I'm your man, I can ask whatever the fuck I want… and plus, I'm just curious." Keith said matter-of-factly.

"Oh my God, Keith! Next month, I gotta go to Germany with the girls. I need to get my euros." she said irritated.

"Oh. Okay." Keith said flatly. He drove to the bank and Briana went in, she returned out seconds later.

Briana then received a call from someone. Keith tried to listen to the conversation but it was in complete German. The call went on for 15 minutes.

"Sie sind ein arschloch!" Briana laughed into the phone. Keith and Mia made weird faces as the male voice spoke fast in German.

"Nein!" she laughed again.

Who the fuck is she on the phone with…? Keith thought. He continued driving to McDonald's.

"Ja, ich stimme zu..." Briana said, more seriously. As Keith pulled into McDonald's, Briana said, "Wir sprechen später!" and hung up.

"Who was that?" Mia asked.

Took the fucking words right out of my mouth! Keith thought, a smirk covering his face.

"It was our cousin, Karsten. He can't wait to see us next month!" Briana smiled.

"That wasn't Spanish you were speaking. Where are we going next month?" Mia asked.

You ask so many questions. Briana thought, annoyed.

"We are going to Germany, Mia. This is the first time you are coming with us. And, I was speaking German." Briana answered.

"I know Spanish." Mia said.