Chapter 3

Mackenzie's POV
January 16
Tuesday

Last night I had a blast with Johnny. I never thought that I would ever hang out with him again. So while I was in school getting my books for my next class I saw Nadia talking to Johnny. They seem to be having fun. No wait Mackenzie Ziegler you are not jealous or are you? Hey guys what are you talking about it said to them. Just how we are dating now Johnny said smiling. Wow I am so excited for you guys I lied. Thanks Mackenzie Nadia said cheerfully. Then when they left I felt like my life has been stolen by a gorilla. Hey what's wrong Annie came up to me saying. Oh nothing. Then I went to the class that only Johnny and I had together. I went to my seat and he went to his seat which was next to mine. Hey you ok Kenzie Johnny asked by me with a soft voice. Yeah I am fine I said sad. Oh look why the cat brought in a girl said. Then I realized that my worst enemy said that , Rebecca. Rebecca and I were friends before but then she decided not to be my friend so she has always tried to throw me off my throne of being the most popular girl in the school. Oh and look what the devil brought I shot back. Hey at least this bad girl can get a boyfriend she said in front of the whole class. I can't do anything because she was right. I...I stuttered. What talking about you pig she is my girlfriend Johnny said. Wow he stood up for me. Well if you really are kiss then for a 3 whole minutes. Whatever Johnny said. Then he came to me leaned closed and kissed me. Wow my body was on fire. Well I guess I had to kiss back and we kissed for a 3 whole minutes. Are you happy Rebecca Johnny said annoyed. I am perfect she said walking to her seat with her new boyfriend. Thanks John I owe you I said under my breath. U are welcome he said. Oh no how am I going to tell Nadia. After class I walked out of the class room and started running to looking for Nadia. When I found her Johnny was already talking to her. They started to hug so I guess they made up. Then Nadia walked up to me. It is okay Johnny explained what happened in forgive u. Thank u I said. After that I ran out the building and I went to the spot me and Johnny would always go to secretly when we were dating. Then I started to work on the song i was working on in my journal. The song was about someone, someone special.

Yeah I bet you u guys know the person but you know me cliffhanger person so see you next chapter. Mackenzie's outfit is up there. Bye😇