Chapter 12

Mackenzie's POV
January 23
Tuesday
next day. Yay. I am very heartbroken from Johnny cheating on me but hey a girl gotta move on. As I walk into the school building I see Johnny and Amber kissing. I just walk away. Then I go to the class I usually go to with Johnny. Then the class began. Ok class today you are going to work in duos to sing a song the teacher said. So hadyen and Annie, Nadia and  Brandon, Amber and Carson and Mackenzie and Johnny the teacher completed. Dang it. I guess we're working together Johnny said awkwardly. I guess we are in said. So you do a solo I do a solo and then we do a dance/singing duet. Sure he said and remember we have Romeo and Juliet practice today he finished. Great I said let's go work now. I can sing my solo first please I said. Go ahead he said. Ok. I sang this.

Then Johnny sang this.

So you wanna do the dance party tomorrow Johnny asked me. I don't care, because if you don't credit about any thing I don't care about anything  i mumbled. Whatever he said. Then we realized it was Romeo and Juliet rehearsal so we went together. Finally Mackenzie andJohnny are here our dance teacher said. So we are going to work on the part where Romeo and Juliet meet at a ball and fall in love with each other she continued. Oh great I said loud enough for Johnny to look at me with guilt in his eyes. Remember the show is in two days she added. Ok everyone get dressed and let's get started she said.

I wore this.

And Johnny wore a tank top and some tights

Ok let's began the teacher said. Then the song Can I have this dance from high school musical 3. And they did exactly what they did expect it is Mackenzie and Johnny and it is in a school auditorium.

Pretend during the song the teacher is telling them stuff like contact and connect and you know.

What is up with you guys the teacher asked. Nothing we will work on it Johnny said. You better she said. Ok since we have time, Let's work on the scene where Juliet finds out that Romeo was secretly cheating on her and she has her dance preformance with her sisters the teacher added. Sounds like real life I mumbled loudly on purpose so Johnny could here. Johnny just kept his head down. Pathetic b

oy. Ok let's start. So you hear that he is cheating on you and you get frustrated so you go to your sisters and then you start. I did exactly what she said.

And we danced to this.

Pretend Mackenzie is the one in the middle and the sisters are the other people. And Mackenzie sang.

Beautiful Mackenzie the teacher said. Thanks I said. Rehearsals are over you are dissmised she added. I ran the building to avoid talking to Johnny but he grabbed my wrist. Are you avoiding me Mackenzie he asked. Yes I am avoiding you now all you have to do is read this letter and you will know everything I am thinking of I said and got out of his grip. Sorry and thank you he said. Now leave me alone I said walking to my house. Another day yay.

Number 1 if you are a hater of high school musical we fighting. Just kidding. And number 2 these sisters are Annie and Nadia.Sorry I haven't posted in a long time and I hope you have a food restaurant of the day. Bye😂