Chapter 6

Johnny's POV
January 17
Wednesday

So Nadia what do you need to talk about it asked Nadia. I am sorry but I am breaking up with you she said. And why I asked annoyed. Well it seems that you and Mackenzie are becoming really close and I don't want to get in the way of that she said sadly. Are serious Mackenzie always ruins everything for me and it is time that everyone knows I yelled. Where are you going Johnny she asked. Just follow me I ssid. Then I went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. Hello everyone may I have your attention I said and then everyone looked at me. I just hope you guys know that this little beautiful angel you see here is yeah good but do you guys want to hear the true story of  Miss Mackenzie Zeigler I asked. Johnny what are you doing Mackenzie asked me confused. Telling everybody the truth. Hey everyone me and Mackenzie dated secretly I yelled. Everyone looked shocked and gasped. Yep that's right and then she decided to cheat on me because she doesn't care about anyone else but herself. Johnny please stop Mackenzie asked but I didn't. Mackenzie just cares about herself your ugly, wretched, dumbass, spoiled brat self I said angrily. Then everyone started repeating the words to Mackenzie making her cry and run away. Wow you really do love me Nadia said to me kissing me. Yes I do.

Johnny's POV
January 18
Thursday

When I woke up in saw a mad face at me. Johnny Vincent Orlando what did you do too kenzie Lauren said to me mad. I just exposed I said smirking. Do even have a heart anymore she asked sadly. Did Mackenzie even have a heart in the first place I asked annoyed. It was at least bigger then yours she said stomping out of my room. I don't care if she is sad I yelled at Lauren. Of course you don't care she said. I rolled my eyes got dressed , ate breakfast, and went to school. When I went to school I went over to my girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek. Then someone came throughthe door, it was Mackenzie. Everyone started pointing at her but she didn't do anything like she would of, she just covered her head and ran to her class. And that reminded me that I have the class as Mackenzie and I sit next to her, great. When I got to class Mackenzie was writing something in her journal. Writing another song. She didn't care though she just put her book away. In the middle of our class a woman came in. Mackenzie this is Miss Knight and she is your conselpur the teacher said. A comsuler why does Mackenzie need a consuler is because of what I said. But then dropped her book. I was going to give it to her but I wanted to see what she was working on.

The lights are shining like the sun out tonight
Just keep your body moving how I like
Oh yeah music fells like paradise
Can't get any better,no
I wanna stay right in this moment
For life
Baby treat like I want you too
Ay, Ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't want to jinx it
So don't let me go, let me go
Don't let go. Let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

But then I stopped because she came back. Can I please have my book back she asked softly and quietly. Whatever. Then she left back with a dull face. Wow did I really hut her that much.

Hope you guys like this chapter and I will be posting soon. By the way if you want to listen to the whole song it is up there. So bye 😈