Chapter 10

Johnny's POV
January 22
Monday

Today I was excited. It was the first Romeo and Juliet rehearsal and and today we working on our solos because enuresis solos tell you the back story of Romeo and Juliet. And we got to skip all our classes. Then when I got to the auditorium I saw Mackenzie and she was hot.

This is what she wore.

Johnny stop staring at me Mackenzie said

Johnny stop staring at me Mackenzie said. I am sorry if you're hot I said flirtatious. I saw her face turn red. You stop staring I said . Then her face got even redder.  Omg are you guys ready to start our dance coach said. Yes we all said. Ok let's start with Mackenzie's solo she said. Ok Mackenzie Juliet's back story is that her father and sister want her to marry but she doesn't like any of those boys she wants a mysterious boy. (I have no idea what actually happened in Romeo and Juliet but I like my version). Then while I was stretching I saw Mackenzie do her dance and I couldn't stop staring.

This is what Johnny wore

This is how she danced.

Pretend that is Mackenzie. While she was dancing pretend that Mackenzie was pushing boys away.

Then it was my turn. But before I left it whispered something in Mackenzie's ear. You did great I said. Thank she said I know you will even better. Let's hope. Ok Johnny Romeo's back story is that he wants to get married but his family always rejects all the girls he picks the dance coach said. (While you are watching the video think of Johnny bringing girls to his father but he says no to all of them).

And this is how I danced

You did better than me Mackenzie said as I got off stage. Thanks Kenzo I said. Wanna go to that new fro-yo place down the street she asked me kindly. I would love to go with you I said. It was on 2:00 so we would be fine. Let's go I said.