Chapter 2

Johnny POV
January 15
Monday
I was at school and I ran into my sister, Annie, Nadia, and the disgusting Mackenzie. We talked and we walked away and the i thought of the reason why Mackenzie and I hate each other.
Beginning of Flashback
We were all at Annie's Party and Mackenzie and I were really close friends and we developed feelings for each other so we started to kinda date but nobody knew. I was walking around looking for Mackenzie and I found her in the kitchen. I saw her kissing this dude name Matt. Mackenzie Frances Ziegler I said furiously . Look John she said. I don't want to hear it and for now on, you call me Johnny I said stomping off.
End of Flashback
I was snapped out of my thoughts and when the i was dating this week snapped me out of it to go to class cause I was already 15 minutes late. I walked into the classroom and saw Mackenzie there and she was sitting next to nothing one because her best friends don't have this class with her. Mr. Orlando nice of you too join us in hope u would like to join us too in detention the teacher said. Whatever. You can hugo sit next to Miss Ziegler. Yay just my luck. When I got over there Mackenzie was writing something in her journal that looked like a song but I couldn't tell. What are u writing I said. None of your business she said putting it in her book bag. Then I punched her in her shoulder playfully. She hit me back and then it went on and on. Miss Ziegler so we're you wishing to join Mr. Orlando in detention because your wish has came true the teacher said. Whatever dude she said. And then We had other classes and school was over and everyone left expect Mackenzie and I because of detention. So what do u want to do cause I am ditching. I will come she said smiling. Gosh I missed her smile. Wait you have a girlfriend and any way u hate Mackenzie Ziegler. So we went to the mall to buy some Adidas, Jordans, and some other stuff. Buy the time we were done it was really late so I decided to drop Mackenzie of at her house. Thanks John for that wonderful day she said. I missed it when she called me that. Your welcome Kenzie I said. Then she kissed me on the cheek and went inside her house. It was nice to spend time with her again.

Hope you guys liked the chapter and by the way listen to the song up there while reading the story. Yes I know it is dumb putting this at the end. Bye