The Princess and The Festival p.1

( Name ) sighed, as she change her clothes to a very,very fancy and expensive looking kimono ever. Did she really deserve this? She knew that she is the Toyotomi Hideyoshi's daughter but she just popped out of nowhere and suddenly become a princess. The royalty life style just too much for her, she usually wakes up kinda late, and cooks whatever she likes for breakfast, don't forget about the clothing, she's pretty stubborn with them. 

- Knock, knock- 

( Name ) turned her head towards the door, only to find the maids were walking to her. She couldn't contain her insecurities as she thinks the maids are better looking than her. One of the maids,  probably three years more older than ( Name ) stepped forward. 

" Lady ( Name ), please follow me. We need to take care of your appearance. " She said sweetly, ( Name ) just scratched her head nervously. 

" Wait, what is your name? " ( Name ) asked, the maid just smiled. 

" My name is Koyuki, my lady. " ( Name ) blinked, Koyuki? She felt sure that she hear it before. ( Name ) just nodded slowly, before she follows Koyuki. 

- Skiiiiiip - 

" It's done, my lady. " Koyuki smiled, before letting ( Name ) sees on the mirror.  ( Name ) quite shocked,

" Is this me? " ( Name ) stared on her own reflection, Her shining pair of ( Color ) eye is decorated with soft, faint red-brown traditional eyeshadow. Red thin eyeliner on both of her eyelids, Soft pink blush on her cheeks and pink plump lips. ( Name )'s hair styled onto ( favorite ) hairstyle, framing her face perfectly. 

" Yup, my lady. And i have to go now,  excuse me. " Koyuki immediately gone outside the room, and ( Name ) alone in the room. She scanned her outfit, a soft red kimono with white obi, and white butterflies pattern on the edge.

" Oh, i never wear such things ... " ( Name ) mumbled randomly, amazed by the beautiful kimono. She spun around, looking at the details on the mirror. While compliment her own self, soft knocks heard outside (Name)'s thin japanese wooden door. 

(Name) slowly walked towards the door before opening it, to reveal a soon-to-be-flushed-cheeks Mitsunari. He stared at her with such awe for a few second, but quickly regained his stoic face. " What is it, Mitsunari-san?" 

" Hideyoshi-sama demand me to escort you to the firework festival, (Y/n)-hime." The Osaka princess just simply chuckled, 

" What my father's mean is date, right? " Mitsunari blushed slightly, 

" Whatever you want to call it, Hime-sama. As long i fulfilled my duty to Hideyoshi-sama, it's not a concern for me." (Name) smiled, and simply nodded. Mitsunari excuses himself to prepare the royal cart, 

" Mitsunari, wait! " (Name) called, and Mitsunari walks back. " Yes, (Name)-hime?." 

The young-princess shifted her gaze to the side while blushing, " I want to walk with you, without the cart. Is it okay for you? " 

A few second of silence clocking.

" As you wish, Hime-sama. " 

- Skip by Naruto's "dattebane" - 

The full moon finally touch the height of the sky, glowing beautifully and kindly shares it's light and glow to the earth people as if it blessing them. Mitsunari, slowly walked beside the new princess of his lord.

" What a beautiful moon, Mitsunari. " (Name) said, while her twin irises glistening due to the moonlight. Mitsunari just nodded his head, signing that he couldn't agree more. They slowly walked towards a crowded place, not very far from them. 

Sound of people chatting, laughing and doing their activities greeted the Osaka Princess and her father's left hand-man. The smell of Osaka's night street food filled their nostrils, making (Name) and Mitsunari's appetite rise up. Without notice, (Name) entwined her small fingers with Mitsunari's. This made the General shocked but accepted it anyway, who would dare to interfere the Princess' wish ?. 

" Ne, ne. Mitsunari-san, let's grab some dango and takoyaki! " (Name) dragged (the poor) Mitsunari to a corner food shop. In slow motion, Mitsunari felt a pang on his chest. He glanced at the girl that currently drags him. The way she acted around him, made him feels something. A feeling that never once passed his heart since Toyotomi's army escorted him from his small village to became a soldier. 

' What is this? '

-----------------------------------

End of Chapter " The Princess and the festival p.1 " 

Sorry for the long wait guyyys, SCHOOL IS SO BUSY-