Training

" Welcome, Lord Hanbei. "

A man, probably in his late age welcomed (Name) and Takenaka Hanbei inside a martial art house. They later walked inside a room with a table centered in the room, and sit on a few sides. (Name) glanced at the old man, his hair is already whitening along with his facial hair. But the only thing is, his form. How he sit, his posture, is very strong looking. The old man started the conversation,

" So, Hanbei-sama. I had received the Landlord's message, the all mighty Hideyoshi-sama needs me to train his daughter, (Name)-sama. " Hanbei nodded,

" We need to sharpen her skill, as far as we know, she posses the same strength of her parents. She will be the next ruler of Osaka, while our Lord expands and ruling the new territories. " (Name) gulped slowly, she will rule a land within violent men soon and she is a softie.

" Very well, we will go to the castle today. And starting the training, as soon as possible. "

With few bows there and there, they left with a contract to train (Name). The royal princess got up to her horse and they started to journey to go home.

------------------ skip brought by Naruto, Kushina, and Boruto's Dattebayo/ne/sa--------------

" Now, before we started the REAL training, i want to teach you about something. Oh, before that, my name is Master Yuu. Today i will teach you about Ki and human body mecanism, like vein spots. Let's have a seat, Hime-sama. " Master Yuu seat on a flat rock while (Name) sits on the grass.

Their training place was on a waterfall behind the castle, not exactly on the waterfall, more like to the grass field beside it. (Name) softly smiled,

" No need to call me with such address, Master Yuu. You're in charge here, and i'm your student whom needs experience from you. " (Name) bowed her head, before looking at Master Yuu again. Master Yuu just chuckled,

" My, my. What a manner, now i have a question. What is your motivation to be stronger?. "

" Oh? Hmmmm... " (Name) stared at him, and rolled her eyes up to think.

" To protecting my people, and whom i loved from bad person? " Master Yuu's eyes widened slightly, but he quickly regained his state.

" So, you're different. You don't sound like Toyotomi at all. " Master Yuu smiled, he patted (Name)'s head gently. She just stared at him confused ' Like ... Toyotomi? '

" Now my child, our training will be very different and unique because you, are unique as well. I will... passed my secret technique to you. " (Name)'s eyes widened,

" S-secret? " Master Yuu nodded,

" But for now, let me explain to you about the martial arts first." (Name) nodded excitedly, secret? Oh she likes secret technique!. Master Yuu got up and (Name) did it as well. The great master touched his stomach,

" Here, is the source of Chakra. If you feel it, it feels like a swirling ponds inside your body. Then we have Ki, " Master Yuu moved his fingers upwards along his body curves,

" Ki is the streams of chakra, just imagine that Chakra is a swirling pond and the stream around it are Ki. " (Name) nodded, she tried to feel the chakra around her stomach. She felt a bit of energy swirling in her stomach while she focusing to it.

" Wow! It's there!" Master Yuu laughed, but then he frowned. (Name) noticed the change and looking at him,

" Something wrong, Master? "

" No, it just... You won't be like them? Right?. " (Name) tilted her head to the side, clearly confused while Master Yuu sighed and signaled her to sit in front of him.

" Sit, let me tell you something. " (Name) nodded before she joined her master to sit. Master Yuu sighed once again,

" People before you, whom i trained, has never been learning how to fully control Chi. They were satisfied before totally control it and eventually people nowaday use their strength alone without the real energy inside them, their chakra was closed, sealed by greed of power, loss in darkness. I want to you to promise me to not become like Toyotomi now, don't drown in power. " (Name) nodded slowly, she feels so bad. Those people were letting darkness consuming them with their power.

" Alright, now let's get your body stretched up properly! "

" HA'I! "

That morning, Master Yuu taught her some basic moves and Chakra control.

--------------------------- skip---------------------------------------------------

" Now, we're finished the one round. Your chakra control is very natural, i bet you can punch people for good before this training. " Master Yuu laughed and (Name) did as well, now she knows how to control her power in combat. They were decided to taking a short break for a while, sitting on the grass.

" I suggests you combat with your palms, your power was pretty much under your control when you did it last time. " Before (Name) could response, a voice calling them for a far.

" Heeeeey! " a series of buzzing sounds came from the sky, they looked up. There was Ieyasu riding Tadakatsu, he waved happily before went down to the ground. (Name) waved as well while Master Yuu just smiled, Ieyasu bowed in respect to both of them.

" Hello, Ieyasu, what brings you here? " Ieyasu grinned, then he gives (Name) a pair of boxes.

" This is for you, and Master Yuu. " (Name) thanked him and smiled sweetly, this sent Ieyasu's face in red shade. Master Yuu laughed, Ieyasu scratched his head sheepishly.

" I'm going to take my leave now, Master Yuu, (Name)-hime. " (Name) and Master Yuu nodded, then Ieyasu bowed to them and got up to Tadakatsu. They flied away.

(Name) and her master ate their lunch in peace, the sound of waterfalls calming their mind a lot. After they done, the training begin once again.

------------------------ gotta skip again bruh -----------------------------------------------------------------

" Palm it! "

Crack!

(Name) broke a wood with her palms, it's easier and less hurt than using her fist. Her chakra control finally balanced itself within the training progress. Now she can direct her chakra to whenever body parts she wants to use with, she can use less or more power according to her needs.

" That's it! You passed the first lesson. " Master Yuu clapped his hands in proud way. They ended the session with a bow and they decided to go home because Master Yuu thought their training was enough for today.

(Name) dragged her limping legs to her room, she is too tired. Luckily Mitsunari found her and carried her all long way to (Name)'s room, she fell asleep on Mitsunari's arms. The general put (Name) on her bed, smiled before leaving her to do his duty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man 2 chapters in one day, daaaaaaamn i'm in spirit!.

I hope you still like it, because i'm actually going to change the concept to various x reader with different outcome endings. Follow me if you like my story and don't forget to vote <3

Love you <3.