Chapter 8

Edited!

Chapter 8:Lexy's POV

We walk together down the hall to the canteen.
"All the food will be gone by now. "James complaines.
"Probably."I agree.
"This is classed as child abuse."Says Jai.
We walk in to the canteen, there are people still eating, I look around for Rose.
"There's Luke and Rose."I say.
We walk over, pass everyone.
"You made it."Says Rose.
"Yep."I smile.
"You got her in to trouble on her fist week,"Luke says, shaking his head.
"Sorry Lexy. Adds Luke.
"No, no it's fine. I just want food."I say.
"Because I'm the best friend in the world, I have got you a,"Rose announces, getting something out of her bag.
"Ham sandwich."She says, giving it to me.
"I love you, Rose."I smile.
I sit down and eat it.
"And I'm the best brother and friend I bought you, two dipshits. A cheese sandwich."He says.
"Thank you so much, Luke. If you weren't my brother I would kiss you."Jai smiles.
"He not my brother."Says James kissing Luke on the cheek.
"James baby not in public."He jokes..
"You're not my type any way."James says, getting a half of sandwich off Jai.
We eat and chat and I find out we live on the same street. The bell goes and off we go to Chemistry.

Jai's POV:
We all walk down the hall to the canteen.
"All the food will be gone by know."James points out.
"Probably."Lexy agrees.
"This is classed as child abuse."I point out.
We go in to the canteen there is still half the school in here.
"There's Luke and Rose."Lexy points.
We go over.
"You made it."Rose says, to Lexy.
"Yep."Lexy smiles.
"You got her in to trouble on her first week,"Luke says, shaking his head.
"Sorry, Lexy ."Says Luke.
"No, no it's fine. I just want food."She says.
"Because I'm the best friend in the world, I have got you a,"Says Rose getting something out of her blue and black bag.
"Ham sandwich."She smiles, giving it to Lexy.
"I love you, Rose."She smile.
"And I'm the best brother and friend I bought you, two dipshits. A cheese sandwich."Luke says.
"Thank you so much, Luke. If you weren't my brother I would kiss you."I smile.
He can be a right idiot sometimes but other times I love him so much.
"He not my brother."SaysnJames kissing Luke on the cheek.
"James, baby not in public."Luke jokes.
"You're not my type any way."James says, getting a half of sandwich off me.
We eat and chat, we live on the same street, all of us. The bell went and we went to 5th lesson.

Lexy's POV:
We all walk out of the canteen together.
"Is it, Chemistry now?"Asks Luke.
"Yeah."Says Jai.
We walk and we are almost there.
"I will see you later."Says Jai going in to another Chemistry class.
We all walk in to the Chemistry class and sit down at a table, in this class I sit by a girl names Diana, she is okay I guess and Rose sits by Luke in this lesson.
The teacher gives out the paper and tells us what to do.
I don't relay like Chemistry at all, it's hard, out the whole lesson I did about four lines and I look at Rose she is working hard, I can see from here, just about, that Luke has even written three lines.
I sit there like a lemon for the second time today.
"Pack up."Says the teacher.
So we did and then the bell went and I walknout the class, I wait around for Rose.
"Hey again." Smiles Jai.
"Oh, hey Jai."I smile.
"Who are you waiting for?"He asks.
"Rose, she likes having a conversation with the teachers."I smile.
Then Luke comes out with James. Then Rose does and we all walk to are 6th lesson what is Games...

Jai's POV:
Everyone walks out of the Canteen.
"Is it, Chemistry now?"Asks my brother.
"Yeah."I answer.
We were almost there.
"I will see you later."I say, going in to my Chemistry class.
I walk in and sit down by a boy named Spencer, he's a bit of a nerd, we get the papers, the teacher tells us what to do, I didn't listen.
I do two lines and I'm drawing on the paper for the rest of the time.
"The bell is going to go soon, so pack up."Says the teacher.
So that's what we did. The bell goes and I walkenout the class, slowly.
I walk to Luke's and James class, like I always do, just to see Lexy standing there on her own.
"Hey, again."I greet.
"Oh, hey Jai."She smiles.
"Who are you waiting for?"I asks.
"Rose, she likes having a conversation with the teachers."She smiles, once again.
Then my brother and James come out, they look at me like they did in English. Then Rose comes and we all walk to last lesson Games.