Prologue

"Deshi Basara, Deshi Basara" was being chanted over and over again in a continuous loop as a body is being lowered towards water. A HYDRA official stood nearby and over saw the whole resurrection.

When the body hit the water it slowly vanished into it's depths. Everyone stood back to see the savageness the pit fuses into the victim of it's powers. The burst of water made everyone focus onto the figure emerging.

The nude former corpse leaped to her feet and let out a savage growl, attacking anyone who dared to near her

The nude former corpse leaped to her feet and let out a savage growl, attacking anyone who dared to near her. She snapped her teeth and charged at one. They quickly sedated her and dragged her away.

The HYDRA over seer walked up to the priest, "Who all knows how to do this?" The priest turned his head.

"I am the only one who knows how to resurrect and the cure to the savage nature."

"Good," is all the HYDRA agent said before shooting him the head and walking away. Everyone was too afraid to retaliate and turned their backs on the priest's body. "Get HYDRA's asset ready for transport!" He barked his order and everyone got the savage in chains and ready to leave on a truck.

*^*^*

In the Avenger's facility, Wanda suddenly shot up on her bed with her eyes red. She had a nightmare of Kat dying again, she's plagued with the scene to replay in her dreams. Except this time Kat came back to life and tried to kill her, she was mortified.

Wanda silently got out of bed and stalked to the kitchen for a glass of water. She froze when she saw Clint standing at the counter with two cups of water in front of him. She walked up to the counter and he silently slid a glass to her. He too had been plagued with nightmares of his eldest daughter dying.

"The dream was different this time," Wanda mumbled and Clint arched a brow. "She came back this time and tried to kill me like a savage animal." Clint's tired eyes lifted to her own and she sighed.

"That's...wierd." He mumbled and turned away, walking back to his room. Wanda was left there to think about the dream. After weeks of the same nightmare, why did it change?