2.

*edited 7/15/18*

"Rina?" Clint asked and tried to make his way over, but when a sword went through his thigh he stopped and screamed in pain. The act of violence snapped everyone out of their frozen states, well except Wanda. 

She stood there as her Darling approached her, sword drawn and ready to strike her down. "Darling?" The name came out barely even a whisper, but it was still heard the reanimated corpse that is Katerina Barton. She slowly stopped, her animal instincts telling her to not kill Wanda.

Katerina's head tilted slightly in acknowledgement. Wanda smiled softly and walked to her while raising her hand slowly. When she cupped Katerina's face for the first time in months, she smiled widely and let out a breath of relief when she didn't disappear.

Katerina slowly closed her eyes, feeling safe for the first time in months since she woke up. Except when she did, her mission popped up in her mind. The reminder made her eyes snap open and push Wanda to the floor, bringing her sword up but couldn't find it in her self to slam it down on Wanda.

The fast movement caught the other Avenger's attention, they were watching the interaction when they had defeated their own assassins. They all held their breath, and when Katerina finally had it in her, an arrow lodged itself in her chest. Everyone looked at Clint, he had tears streaming down his face from being forced to do that to her.

Although, when they looked back at Katerina she yanked the arrow out and threw it to the floor with a snarl. The noise confused the others, why did she sound like an animal? Katerina bared her teeth and launched across the room. 

Clint brought his bow up and blocks her sword from touching him. Her sword slowly scratched down the length of his bow, her face feral. Katerina's leg suddenly came up and kicked Clint away from her.

Clint went soaring and crashed into a glass sculpture. "Was that really necessary?" Tony yelled out in frustration. Katerina slowly turned her head in his direction. His eyes widened comically, "Oh, Shi-" Katerina punched him square in the face, or helmet.

There was a crunch, the team looked to see her entire hand shattered but healing just as fast. Katerina's body wasn't able to do that when they first met her. Katerina growled and locked her eyes onto Bucky, her mission.

"Kat?" Wanda cried desperately and got into her line of vision, blocking Bucky. "Please, Darling?" There were tears down Wanda's face. "Please, stop. This isn't you." Katerina walked forward, her face was stone.

When she got too close to Wanda to Pietro's liking, he sped forward and threw her out the window. "No!" Wanda ran to the window, Steve stopping her from jumping out after her. Wanda looked at Pietro, "What did you do?!" 

She walked to him and started to bang her fist on her twin's chest. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Wanda completely broke down on the floor. "I hate you," she mumbled weakly and crawled to the ledge to look down for a body.

But there was none.