15 | s w e e t h e a r t

he stared at her while she sleeps, her head rested against the soft pillows and the rest of her body laying down on the white comfortable sheets of the bed. some people might think it's creepy but it became his habbit everytime he goes to her apartment.

he comes to her place early in the morning only to find her sleeping peacefully on her bed, dreaming of dancing with her prince charming and living her fairytale life. but he didn't ever think of waking her up, instead he just sits down beside her and watch her sleep.

he carefully tucked her long hair with all sorts of brown behind her ear and looked at her beautiful face. he took a deep breath, admiring the beauty in front of him.

that's when she slowly opens her mesmerizing forest green eyes and looked at him with confusion.

"hey, why didn't you tell me you were comming?" she asks slowly getting up, rubbung her eyes before letting out a yawn.

"go back to sleep sweetheart," he says to her when he saw her get up from her bed.

"but you're here. you should've woke me up," she said before placing a tender kiss on his lips.

"that's why i didn't tell you i was coming, because i knew you wouldn't get the sleep you need," he said before placing his hand on her cheek and kissing her again.

but this time, it wasn't a tender, gentle and quick kiss. it was a heated one with each of their kiss, hand gestures and other seductive ways set fire on their bodies, souls and heart. their heart were beating so fast, but together, they made melodies.

they placed their foreheads together, staring deeply on to their eyes filled with love, passion and tenderness.

"well i am definitely going back to sleep after that." she said chuckling.

*Yes, they made love. No, I don't write anything like this. No, I'm not good at writing this, so overall... this chapter kinda sucks as well, along with the other chapters I have written in this story. By the way, I was laughing so hard when I was editing this. And yes, it did made me cringe. A lot.