Weakness

John's POV
I woke up next to Rose and I blushed. I slowly slipped out of bed and walking into my room and flopped onto my bed. I heard her door close and looked out to see her making her way to my room. "Rose, are you okay" she looked confused "I, I thought you left I was gonna come check on you" I smiled and pulled her into my room, she looked just stood in the middle of my room looking at her feet. I put my hand on her arm and I watched head slowly rise. I pulled her into a hug, I felt her wrap her arms around me "Is there anything you wanted to talk about, you seem off" she looked up and just stared, she was so beautiful I was about to tell her so when there was a knock on the door. I sat her down on my bed and walked out, when I opened the door it was Herc. I told him that Rose needed me right now and apologized. When he left I walked back into my room and she just looked at me "You have your turtle on your bed with you" she smiled. I smiled back and sat next to her "Rose you know you're beautiful right" I looked down rubbing the back of my neck when I looked up at he she was covering her face, I moved her hands away from face and held them so I could see her face. We just sat there and stared into each others eyes, I felt my  phone vibrate "Gonna check that John" I shook my head and continued looking at her. I felt myself lean forward and kiss her, as I went to pull away I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me back. When we pulled away she turned away from me, I kissed her cheek and got up and went into the main room when I came back she was curled up on my bed I smiled "What are you beautiful" "Thinking" I sat next to be and held her hand  "About what" she blushed and looked at me "Rose do you wanna go on a date with me tonight" she nodded with the biggest smile. "Alright, we'll go out tonight, 8:30 good" she nodded and ran out smiling.

Rose's POV
I ran to my room and pulled my phone out to check the time only 12:27 I went into the main room and laid on the couch I heard a John talking excitedly to who I assumed was Alex. I just smiled and closed my eyes. I heard John come out, he must've thought I was asleep because he covered me and walked quietly through the room. I got off the couch and snuck up behind him and hugged him making him jump. I giggled "Hi ya" "Thought you were taking a nap" I just smiled and walked away humming. There was another knock and I answered to see three very pretty girls "Hi, is John here, Alex told us that he was going out with a girl tonight and we wanted to meet her" the one in the middle smiled "Um, before I get him, may I get names" "Oh I'm sorry I'm Angelica and these are my sisters Peggy and Eliza" they both waved at me and I smiled back as I start back to John I invited them in "John a few girls are here to see you". John had come out of his room shirtless making me blush and run into the bathroom. I heard them laughing and John came to get me, I was still blushing when he came in "Really still shy with me" he teased. Why did he say it like that, he held out his hand and gave me smirk. He me back into the main room with the girls, I waved shyly. "We were wondering if you wanted to go shopping or something" " Oh, no thank you but I'd love to hang out sometime" I smiled the girls nodded and Peggy handed me her phone "Here put your number in" I took her phone and put my number in "Just give it to the girls" I smiled. She smiled back and they walked away.

Time skip

It was now 8:15 and John still hasn't told me where we're going. I smile at the fact that John is actually taking me out and is willing to be seen with me and with that thought I hear a thud in the main room I look out and see John laying flat on his face on the floor "What the hell did you do" I smile. "Uh....the floor needed a hug" I laughed and went back to my room to change. Since I had no idea what we were doing I put on some black leggings and cami and a leather jacket. I put my hair in a bun and put my favorite necklace on (purple turtle). I was ready by 8:28 so I went out to the main room, I found John in Jeans a tight t-shirt and a hoodie thank God nothing fancy, I smiled at him and we walked out to his car. We drove to this little restaurant and when we got our menus my face lit up, everything on the menu was breakfast foods. "Breakfast for dinner" I said smiling like an idiot he nodded. How did he know this was my weakness.

Time skip

When we got back to the room I threw my jacket on the floor and plopped down into the couch John say next to me and turned on the t.v, we look at and smiled. I raced to the t.v. and grabbed a controller and threw one at him "MARIO KART" we yelled and with that Alex and Herc walked in. It ended up being teams, me and John versus Herc and Alex "DIBS ON YOSHI" we called as the other two groaned. We played of a solid 4 hours till we all fell asleep on the couch.