John's Secret

I woke up to Alex and Herc on the floor John curled up in the corner of the couch and me with my head on his foot what the fuck happened last night. I went in and took a shower and changed into a pair of skinny jeans a band T and threw my hair up in a messy bun, when I walked out I could smell eggs and ran to the kitchen to see John cooking. "John, you cook" I asked smiling. He nodded and smiled back. "That's not my only secret" I giggled as I walked in to check on the other two boys, of course still sleeping. I walked past them and into my room to grab a spray bottle off of one my stand. I go back out and watch the two sleeping 'men' and wait for a bit. After about five minutes I spray them both causing them to shoot right up. "What the fuck Rose" "Oh good you're up, get off my couch and go eat" "Bu-" "Now" they got up and walked towards John "She's crazy man". John laughed and looked out at me "I know". I walked out to the kitchen and watched as John started serving everyone, I walked up behind him and hugged him "Go eat I can get mine own it's okay". He turned around and handed me a plate, I sighed and sat down next to Herc. We finished eating and I got my phone, threw some shoes and headed towards the door. "Rose what are you doing" "John...what day is it...".

Time skip

I got back to the dorm and I heard John mumbling to himself, to my surprise he was speaking French. "Ce putain de trou du cul cesser de rspirer" "JOHN, WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I looked at him in shock. He looked back red in the face "Jefferson, he was talking shit earlier, he said I wasn't good enough to be here I'm smarter than he'll ever be". I just looked at him "Then prove it" he nodded and hugged me "Oh John, where did you learn French" "I've been teaching myself".