Chapter 26 - Don't You Even Dare...

~Edited~  

☆ Leandro's POV ☆  

          "Soo, Bboom Bboom huh?" I snickered. "Don't you even dare to bring that up. When I say, you saw nothing. You didn't see anything, now shut the eff up. I'm busy eating this pizza, You're killing my mood here." Gabriel grumbled. I just laugh and scrolling through my phone, and wow... Mom just messaged me saying, they'll be coming home tomorrow. I sighed and replied 'Okay, take care.' I locked the screen and continue eating the pizza.

          "Imma head to the bathroom and go take a quick shower." Gabriel said. He grabbed his phone and his headphones to our room. I guess I'll wash the dishes huh... eff you Gab like... Eff you. I grabbed our cups and washed them. While washing the dishes, I can hear Gab singing to some KPop I guess... I don't know, to be honest like... What does Gab really likes JPop or KPop... I could ask him for some other time I guess but not now.

          As I headed to our room, next thing I see is a... Naked... Butt Exposed... Gab... "Fuck..." As soon as I said that. Gabriel heard it and quickly grabbed his towel to cover his lower part of his body. Shizz, I think I just got a boner from there, once Gab finished covering himself and... Holy... Shizz... Those V-Line... again... Yep, it's official... I do have a boner... Thanks Gab... I do sometimes hate you so much for being cute... and hot at the same time...