Chapter 32 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 3)

~Not Edited~

☆Gabriel's POV☆

To be honest, I was skeptical at first since I want to play LoL all day but come on... It's Leandro were talking about. Do you think I'll say no to him? Of course not, was not gonna lose this opportunity.

So here we are now, eating at my favorite Japanese Restaurant. How does he even knew I love Japanese Foods? I never told him about my likes and dislikes and here we are now...

...Then this waitress just happened to ignore my presence. "Can I take your order?" She asked Leandro. "Yeah, can I have one Braised Beef Ramen and a large Red Iced Tea?" I say catching her attention.

"Yeah, sure." She scoff, rolling her eyes and writing my order down. She looked at Leandro. "And what would you like... Sweetheart." She asked batting her fake eyelashes. Bitch get the fuk outta here before things get messy.

Leandro noticed my sudden mood. He then quickly ordered the same thing and ignored the waitress. "Okay, what's with the sudden dark aura did I feel just now?" Leandro asked. "H-huh, what are even talking about?" I looked away from him, ignoring his smirky face.

"Well, I think its kind of cute to get jealous." Leandro said, smiling like an idiot. "Bitch." I mumbled but enough to Leandro to hear it. "I heard that." Leandro said. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAR IT!!" I quietly screamed at Leandro.

As our order arrived. This bitch has some nerves, she slipped a piece of paper in the table. I quickly grabbed it and tear it apart after she left. I quietly ate my Ramen, by quietly I mean by slurping and gulping it in peace since Ramen is heartue.

"You okay Gab?" Leandro asked. "Peachy." I answered. I guess that bitch just ruined my mood for today, especially on Christmas. Can this day get any worse than this?

____________________

Hey guys,
Sorry again for the short chapter and a looong ass update.

Does anyone in here knows ZPOP DREAM? If you guys know them then ohheemmmgggeeee. They're still here in the Philippines, they arrived here at March 27.

Then I visited some of their Mall Shows and this just happened... My first mall show (2nd mall show), after they finished I only managed to get a handshake from Perry.

Then second I went to their last mall show (4th mall show). Was not gonna expect that happened. I film them while giving us a handshake from the ZGirls, Then the ZBoys came then suddenly... Perry noticed me. Like... wtf just happened. Then Perry grabbed my Phone to take a selfie with him. ♡♡♡