✯18✯

♡💬✉️

♡💬✉️

1,480,583 likes

AgustD Late night snack with my bunny. Mix tape will be dropped soon. @Bunnyboy

|| View all 99,991 comments ||

ChanSan YO WHEN??

ByunBacon Cutie

AgustD @ByunBacon No touching.

Lisza I'M SCREAMING

Sea_Ocean OML HE SO CUTE BUT ALSO WHAT AHHH

Bunnyboy I look fine as hell

♡💬✉️

♡💬✉️

6,396,495 likes

Bunnyboy I present to you, the newest addition to the family, Danbi. Isn't she beautiful?

|| View all 6,039,841 comments ||

AgustD I still can't believe you

Jin.Handsome AWW 

RMjoon Get ready for a whole bunch of cat posts now guys

Sunshinehobi OH MY GOD I'M STEALING IT

Smol_Jiminnie @Sunshinehobi No ur not, cause I am

Bunnyboy @Smol_Jiminnie @Sunshinehobie You wish ;)

Foxboy Can I squish?

|| Jeongguk POV ||

I was playing with Danbi, her big eyes followed the little toy as I moved it around.

She made a jump for it, successfully grabbing it.

"I still can't believe you convinced me to get you a cat. You could have anything, a new phone, laptop, anything at all. But you get a cat," Yoongi comments from behind me.

"Well she was just so cute, I couldn't resist. Come pet her! She's so soft!" I pat the spot next to me on the floor.

Yoongi walks over and sits down, giving the kitten a scratch behind the ear. Danbi purred loudly.

"She's cute, but not as cute as you," Yoongi says, not taking his eyes off the kitten.

I feel my face flush red. Yoongi turns to look at me, kissing my cheek and then proceeds to pull my closer. My blush darkens.

"You're cute when you blush."

"I'm cute all the time."

"True."

Danbi jumps up into my lap, I stroke her head softly.

"How have you been feeling lately, Gukie?" Yoongi asked.

"Better, now that I'm with you."

"That was cheesy."

"Meh," I turned my head and kissed his lips. As I went to pull away, Yoongi grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in, deepening the kiss.

It was full of love and care.

I smiled, responding immediately.

Due to lack of air, we eventually had to pull away.

"You're an amazing kisser," Yoongi whispered, his breath ghosting my lips.

"So are you."

We lock our lips together once again.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, feeling the amount of love and care coming from this one usually very cold human, it felt amazing.

We pull away.

Yoongi moves his mouth closer to my ear, "you'll never love that kitten more than me," he whispered evilly.

I giggle, pecking his lips once more. "Come on, let's go make dinner. I'm starving."

Spending the last 2 hours watching Tokyo Ghoul edits.

No regrets.

Twitter: Kooks_cream

13/05/2018

あい