Ride: A Dragon Roleplay

Riders:
Name: Harmony Evans
Nickname: Goes by Sym usually.
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pan
Looks:

She has dark orange eyesPersonality: Sym is pretty opened minded, but has no tolerance for fooling around

Personality: Sym is pretty opened minded, but has no tolerance for fooling around. She thinks realistically and logically, but she doesn't mind taking risks if necessary.
Dragon: Open
Activity: I'd say at least a 7 or 8 normally, and on weekends it's a nine. Obviously I have school but I roleplay during school lol. Due to family issues I might be on more often or less often idk.

Name: Jesse Terrene
Nickname: Jesse, Jesse Lee
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay boi
Looks:

The one on the leftPersonality: Jesse is new to this whole thing, but he wants to become a great rider

The one on the left
Personality: Jesse is new to this whole thing, but he wants to become a great rider. He's a bit of nerd, having studied how to ride and do stuff like that practically his whole life. He's a bit clumsy, but extremely trusting and loyal.
Dragon: Light

Name: Archer Thorn
Nickname: Archie if you want a knife to your throat.
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:

Personality: Strict, he's been riding dragons for years and knows what he's doing

Personality: Strict, he's been riding dragons for years and knows what he's doing. He doesn't like it when people don't listen to him or take his advice. However, you will see a softer side of him around little kids and possible love interests.
Dragon: Open since his last dragon unfortunately passed away.

Dragons:
Name: Nāthæ (Peace)
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Looks: Shimmery white dragon with sleek scales. All his horns are sharp but pointed backwards.
Personality: Very down to Earth and calm. Doesn't like conflict and tries to solve things peacefully, hence the name. Excellent, smooth flyer.
Power: Ice breather, paralyzing stare (lasts for thirty seconds to a minute. Basically makes it so you're frozen in place)
Rider: Open

Name: Pynn
Age: 7
Gender: Female
Looks: Deep purple scales, black horns, a little small for her age. Orange eyes.
Personality: Very playful and mischievous, likes to learn new things and is a curious dragon in general. It takes her awhile to adhere to rules and she loses interest in things quickly.
Power: Camoflauge, can shoot spikes from her tail, but once she does it takes a couple days for them to grow back, so its really a last resort.
Rider: Open

Name: Aurous
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Looks: Magnificent gold dragon, with large wings and a crown of horns.
Personality: Aurous is very regal and keeps to herself. She doesn't like it when people annoy her and when her rider doesn't know what they are doing. But she knows all the best places to get ingredients and foods are at. And once you get to know her she is very protective.
Power: Pure fire breather. Extremely hot and damaging Sometimes, when she's really mad, it can even turn into lava.
Rider: Open

Activity: I'd say at least a 7 or 8 normally, and on weekends it's a nine. Obviously I have school but I roleplay during school lol. Due to family issues I might be on more often or less often idk.

Tags: Chavonnie26 Tannergirl-14 peppermintandsage Itzlizzyr Hoarfrost826 Brighter4You
Guys, it's dragons. Who doesn't like dragons?