College Rp

Name: Noelle Ambrosia
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Panromantic
Fc: Emily Rudd
One word to describe her: Sharp
Why: Sharp means a different thing for Noelle. Sharp because no one wants to get too close to her, and if glares could injury, Noelle's could cut through steel. She hardly talks unless talked to and not much is known about her.
Best/fav subject: Her best subject is probably pe because there's no paper homework and she's pretty althetic, but her favorite subject is actually science. She is training to become a criminologist so.
Least fav: Math. Math angers her.
Clubs: Soccer striker
Label: Honestly have no idea man
Biggest fear: Friendship
Darkest secret: Her dad forced her mom into a marriage because he wanted a 'perfect child' to take over his business and be the figurehead. So after four children he got what he wanted. Noelle had all of his features, and it would be a lie if I didn't say she's pretty good looking. Plus, she's smart and logical. She honestly hates her father and wants nothing to do with him, trying to go against him all her life. Her mother can't bear to look at her sometimes and scarred her once as a result. Honestly she has so many more secrets that she will take to the grave.
Family members:
Vaera Ambrosia (mother)
Rhett Ambrosia (dumb ass father)
Tara Ambrosia (sister)
Augustus Ambrosia (brother)
Luke Ambrosia (brother)
Rhett Ambrosia (brother)
Fun fact: She wears contacts, so usually her eyes will be a different color, and her hair is always up in a bun.
Other info: Don't touch her hair.

Name: Jesse Pink
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality: GAY AF BRO
Fc: Matthew Clavane
One word: Oblivious
Why: Jesse is so frikin oblivious man. He's incredibly bright, but he daydreams so often man. His mind just wanders. Not to mention he couldn't tell if someone likes him if the came up and kissed him like smh. He's walks face first into things sometimes because he's not paying attention.
Best/fav subject: He's pretty good at all his subjects, but his favorite is English and literature. Because books.
Least fav: Pe or exercise of any kind. Just no.
Clubs: None? Is that allowed? I mean unless you make a book club or smth.
Label: Nerd
Biggest fear: Storms.
Darkest secret: When he was younger, He used to live in like a state that was prone to freak weather and hurricanes and all that nice stuff. Well, one day an earthquake occurred during a thunderstorm and one thing led to another and his sister was unfortunately killed sometime during it. Details will come later. His family then moved closer to the college he's attending now, that hopefully doesn't really have earthquakes.
Family members:
Genova Pink (mother)
Terra Pink (other mother)
Heidi pink (sister, deceased)
Other info: Wears glasses and usually has his hair up in some kind of ponytail or bun.