The Gloom

Role: Aplologetic

Name: Oliver Penn

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Appearance: Curly dirty blond hair. Big loopy curls that most people are really tempted to run their hands through too. Dark green eyes that seem kinda faded and a small nose. Like a button nose. He has a lot of feminine features. Kind of a round face with a hint of cheekbones. Kinda short for a guy and pale with freckles.

Personality: Like the role states, this poor bean apologizes so much. Always find a way to place the blame on himself, but still tries to help as much as he can to make up for his supposed mistakes. He's pretty shy and normally won't speak unless spoken to, but he tries to be nice when he is talking to someone. Doesn't have the best self esteem. All around a bean.

Positives/Perks: He's patient and probably one of the nicest people of the group so like he'll listen to your problems. Ends up finding unusual items occasionally which is neat.

Negatives/Flaws: He can be pretty hard on himself and reserved at times, not to mention he's not that strong. But he doesn't eat that much.

Family:
Giovanna Penn (Mother, deceased)
Harris Penn (Father, deceased?)
Shea Penn (Little sister, deceased)

Backstory: His mom and sister were victims of the gloom. He escaped due to his father, but they got separated, and he fears that his dad is dead as well. So like that might be an interesting plot device. We could all have character arcs lmao.