The witch trials

All the nations were all woke up they were in  white room with a screen. They also saw a girl with black hair she had tan skin. 

"Hello i'm native America" the girl said. 

"Why in the bloody hell are we here" England said. 

"I'm going to show you the struggles and other things in american history" she stated. 

"But I know all of american history" Canada said frowning. But he was way wrong. 

"I'll leave this to you" 

On The screen...

A girl was screaming and running she suddenly stopped and hid  behind a tree. You could here the soldiers pass here she let out a sigh of relief. When she turned back around. America was there, he was  smiling with the creepiest smile. 

"Soldiers!!! This girl was accused of witch craft" The girl looked panicked. The soldiers came and took her away. 

"Execute her". 

The screen turned off. 

"So much for a hero" Germany mumbled. Italy was crying  from the face America was making. 

   The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. The trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, fourteen of them women, and all but one by hanging.