Civil war

This was one where everyone wanted to not see. They all abandoned  America in this war. During this Canada didn't really talk to America.

On the screen~

America was passed out on a bed with bandages all over him. New Jersey was crying sitting next to him.

"I really need you to wake up...All the south states are with Confedircy...No one knows where Ohio is..." New Jersey said whispering.

Off screen~

"During the civil war girls couldn't fight so the girl states were doctors while Ohio worked for the underground rale road." Native America explained.

All the nations frown, they new it was hard on America but they didn't think about what happen to the states.

Back on the screen~

America was glaring at a girl with brown hair. They both had injures, America kicked the girl and pulled out a gun and pointed it at the girl.

"Are you really going to shoot me." The girl said she dropped the weapon she had.

"Yes."

"Really...What are you going to Matthew, are you going to tell him you killed your sister" The girl said.

"No...becasue he would never know of you were ever alive." America said.

"...Everything for your people...At least your not selfish...Bye Big brother Alfred" The girl smiled as America shot her.

"Good bye little sister Emily."

Off the screen~

Every nation stopped and froze...America killed his own sister.

Canada had tears in his eye...he would never get to meet his sister.....guess America really did get him back for that fire.