War of 1812

Now England and Canada both didn't want to see this. The three of them never told this war to anyone except France. No one really wanted to talk about burning down a capital.

On the screen~

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to burn down something?" Alfred asked Madison.

"Listen America, everything you do should be for your people and only for your people" Madison said calmly.

"Yes...Sir"

1814~

America rushed down the street of Washington, panting. 

"Dolly you should go." Alfred said frowning. 

"Come with us Alfred" she said worrying about her nation. 

"No I have to go see someone" he said pushing her inside the carriage and slamming the door.   

Back off screen~ 

"I don't understand what this is about, Aru." 

"You'll see". 

Back on screen~

America was behind James house. He was leaning on a tree. The house finally started to catch fire. America had tears dripping down his face and he coughed up blood. 

"Are you happy America"? Canada asked with a frown. 

America but that famous Hollywood smile on his face. 

"Yes I am...Do you know why?" America asked. 

"No..."

"Becasue I know after this no on will remember you" 

"You really are crazy" Canada kicked America making him spit up blood. 

"Why won't you come with me" Alfred said with a frown. 

"Becasue you tore our family apart" Canada said with a glare.

"What family? We were never a family...France and England don't care about you" America said suddenly America started to cough way more.

"No your wr-

"NO YOUR WRONG! WAKE UP! ENGLAND AND FRANCE KILLED MOM"!!!

Off Screen~

England was thinking really hard...Is that really what America thinks?

All the other nations decided not to say anything because this was a family thing...but they all felt bad for America. He was way to young to have that happen to him.

France was crying...he never wanted to see poor little America hurt.

Canada thought about what just happened... He wasn't seen because America took the spot light away from him...becasue of this war.