The great depression

WARNING!!! SELF HARM!!!

Soon as Russia saw the title he paled and turned away this action made everyone nervous. America refused to talk to anyone during this time except for Russia.

On the screen~

America was in the bathroom crying. He had blood dripping from his wrist. He looked very skinny like he hasn't eaten in years. 

*RING RING*

Yes...oh...i didn't know you were coming over...yeah...

He suddenly got very sleepy maybe it was because he still had blood dripping from his arm...America decided that he could take a nap.

Off the screen~

Everyone eye's widened...Russia still refused to see his Sunflower like this.
Canada felt betrade, why didn't his brother ask for help? England and France was crying.

On the screen~

When America woke up he was in his bed, his arms were rapped with bandages. He had his shirt off so you could see his scars from wars and events, but you could also see his ribs...was Alfred not eating?

Russia came in with soup for America, and Alfred ate then went to bed, Ivan kissed Alfred on the forehead and tucked him in.

Off the screen~

"You help Alfred that much...thank you Ivan" Matthew said.

"Da, everyone needs help sometimes".