WWII

Everyone was still shaken up by the last chapter. But Japan did some really bad things to America during this. 

On the screen~

"England I don't want to join this stupid war" America said to England. 

"But America, Germany-

"I have nothing against Germany" Alfred said to England with a bored expression. 

"But... I need help"...

Suddenly America felt the pain grow in his side. He screamed out in pain. England looked worried he held America has America was crying out...The cries stopped and America got up and walked out of the room with a emotionless expression... and smile on his face?

Off the screen~ 

Japan sat with a frown he hurt his friend. Russia on the other hand he was smirking he loved when America was angry. 

On the screen~ 

America was at the allies meeting with a smirk on his face. 

"Why are you smirking, aru" China asked. 

"Turn on the T.V" was all that Alfred said. All the other allies looked bewildered. Once China  turned on everyone's eyes widened. America smirked even more. 

"What the hell did you do?" China shouted at America. 

"I did what my people wanted me to do" Alfred said. Russia looked very pleased. 

"What exactly was that" England asked with a smile.

"...To test the bomb on someone...and to get back at the Japanese" America said with a smile. 

Off the screen~ 

Everybody was shaking with fear in there eyes. They knew everyone had a war side but America was scary like this.