[4] Tomatos Wearing Lipstick

Pretty soon Xavier and I were parked outside of my house. We got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

"Is anyone home?" he asked.

"No, my sister doesn't come home for another 4 hours," I said as I grab the key from my bag and opened the door.

"You can just put your stuff down over here," I said, dropping my bag. Xavier copied my action as he looked around my living room.

"This is a pretty nice house," he complimented.

"Thanks, but its kinda small, don't you think?" I said. I never really liked my house, it has too many memories.

"No," he said," its kinda perfect, like you". He give me a smile.

I'm pretty sure my face is as red as a tomato wearing lipstick. I just smiled instead of denying it like I have been doing whenever he compliments me.

"Wanna watch TV?" I asked him.

"Sure, why not. What's your favorite show?" he asked me.

"I don't think you will like it," I said quietly.

"Try me," he said with a perfect smile.

"Teen Wolf." I whispered so quietly I could barely hear it myself.

"Well let's give it a try," he said without any rejection in his voice.

"You heard what I said?" That's impossible.

"Teen Wolf. I myself have never seen it but maybe it will be good if someone like you likes it."

"Someone like me? What does that mean?"

"It mean someone incredible," he says looking me in the eye. Here comes the blush again.

"Xavier?" I ask

"Yes?"

"Can you can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why are you so perfect? I mean you always know what to say and what to do and how could you found me in the school that day I was locked in school? It's huge and it's not like you were looking for me. And today in the lunchroom your back was turned to me and I didn't make any noise. It's not like you could have heard me. And one more question... why is your skin always so hot? It feels like it's on fire. I know that you can feel it, but it's just not possible for a human to be that warm without being close to death. So why are all these things happening?" I ramble on and on and I noticed his eyes got just a bit darker as I went on.

"So you noticed everything," he said a few moments later. "All of these things have an explanation. But I can't tell you," he said looking into my eyes.

What was that supposed to mean? Of course he could tell me, he's already done so much stuff to help me so why cant he just tell me?

"I can't tell you because," he started," Its something you have to find out on your own. If i tell you, you would just think i'm crazy."

We stared at each other for a moment.

"I think I should go," he said as he started walking to the door and picked his stuff up. But he just got here?

"Just think about what I said and maybe you will find the answer."

As soon as he closed the door i just stood there for a moment looking at it.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

"Eliza, you barley touched your dinner," my mom said, startling me out of my day dream of what happened this afternoon.

"Uh, yea I'm just not very hungry right now. Can I be excused?" I asked. I just needed to think right now.

"Sure of you want."

As I walked upstairs to my bed room, I heard my little sister saying," Can I be excused, too!"

I went and sat indian style on my bed, just trying to think of what Xavier said. What did he mean I have to figure it out myself? I cant even figure out the problems on my homework.

What am I going to do. I could feel my eyes getting wet. I have always cried when ever I feel helpless. It just happens.

"Hey, Green eyes, do you have an extra pencil I could- Hey are you crying."

How could he see me if he was in his room- is that a foot? Did he climb into my room? How is that even possible? Theres like, a 5ft gap between our windows.

"W-What are y-you doing in my r-room?" I stuttered.

When he finished climbing through the window, he slowly walked over to me. "Hey, there's no reason to cry, I just need to borrow a pencil."

He said it softly, as if trying to stop me from crying more. I smiled a little and finally stopped crying.

"Theres one on my desk, you can have it."

"Thanks. But, uh, why are you crying?" he asked me.

"Um, its stupid, but I would rather not say," I said. He wouldn't understand.

"Ok then, I'm not going to force you. And uh, sorry for making fun of you and how we meet yesterday night. It was my fault." Wow, was he actually apologizing? I didn't expect that.

"Its fine, its not your fault. But thanks. You actually stopped me from crying over something stupid. Maybe you could help me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Did you meet a guy named Xavier today? I know it was your first day but maybe you met him?"

His face suddenly hardened. "Yea, I know who he is."

"Do you know why he's different from other people? Did you notice if he was acting... different from other people?"

"All I know is that I don't like him. I just get a bad feeling from him. But it's probably nothing..."

"Oh well, okay. Thanks anyway, I guess," I said

"Uh yea sure, just, tell me of you need anything?"

"Yea, I will."

He nodded and headed up to my window, but before he climbed into his room, he turned to me and said," Just stay away from Xavier, okay? I'm normally right about my feelings of people." And with that, he jumped out into his room.

"Mark my words, Xavier, I will figure out whats wrong with you over the weekend."

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

(A\N)
Im really surprised people are even reading this story! I was only expecting a few reads but thankyou(: So what do you think Xavier is? I know but you guys are gonna have to guess!! (he's Edward Cullen) <haha no but that would be an amazing plot twist. just imagine it:

Eliza: I know what you are
Xavier: Say it
Eliza: EDWARD CULLEN :D
Xavier: HECK YA :D
Eliza: so that means trevor is probs Jacob
Xavier: ya but know one likes Jacob
Eliza: true. NOW LETS PARTY
Xavier: HECK YA!

*epic rave party*

I should add that in the book(:

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN

-christina(: