freak in the sheets

Writers POV

You rip his shirt off and take off yours. You place a kiss on his lips then kiss down to his collarbone. You kiss along the line making his member bulge agenst his pants. He starts moving a bit from the pain in his downstairs. You ignore him licking down the middle of his chest. His member becomes more and more erected by the second he groans in pain. But you still ignore him, you go back up and nibble on his ear. He try's to use his tentacles but the chain take his energy from them away you get up and look at him he's in pain but trying not to show it. You smerk now and unbuckle his pants then slip them off. He sighs a bit and you rub his erected member through his boxers, and offender slips out of his chains and flips you around. "You love it when i tease you don't you smexy~" "i don't know but i can tell you don't like being teased~" he slips your shorts off then undoes your bra. You gasp as the cold air hits your body, smexy grabs one boob and sucks on the other. You moan a bit, but sadly you aren't that aroused. You reach down and rub his member he bites hard on accident "FUCK OFFENDER...~" he gets up "sorry you surprised me..." you then pounce on top of him "i guess you owe me huh~" you rub him through his boxers. He can tell this aroused you, he starts to moan softly. You pull off his boxers then you pull down your pantys. You position yourself at his entrance, and slowly push him in you he smerks and bucks his hips a bit. You don't say ow or anything you just make a pouty face. He flips you around and starts to thrust into you getting faster each time. You moan loudly and he does too, he's on the verge of climaxing so you pull him out before his seed comes out,him cumming on your stomic and bed.

He pants and you rap a blanket around him and you then go to your room. He knocks out but your still awake, you cuddle into his chest and he raps his arm around you, you put him on his back and suck on his chest giving him a love mark. You chuckle a bit then lay down and fall asleep.

Thx for reading i've been obsessed with offender man lately soooo yeah anywho here a pic of him bye