help me...

You crawl off the body under you while he sleeps soundly. You sit at the end of the bed and look at him seeing he isn't waking up soon. You close your eyes seeing the girl that has been living in your head sense the indecent with your mom. "Im sorry i cant help you ashlyn im supposed to protect you from this stuff..." "i just wanted to say thanks for taking control when he forces me to have sex..." "its the least i can do..." you crawl into her arms "im sorry you have to go through that..." "i have good news though...about what you asked me..." "really can i contact him yet?" "yes but you only have 5 minutes...but there is something bad..." "what..." "i wont be able to take control tonight..." "i don't care i want to talk to him"

she nods chants and you see smexy. "Offender can you hear me?" "ashlyn?! Where are you?" "im just using magic to talk to you..." "ok where are you?" "im at some mansion. It has bars on every window... Its in a woods but the woods are filled with these shadow creatures...shit my times up i love you smexy..." "i love you too a-" the magic signal shuts off. And your now looking at a wall.

You cry hugging your knees. 'Why am i crying? stop crying ashlyn! Stop...please...'
"What's wrong kitten?" i don't know why but i turned around and hugged zalgo. I cry into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "Why is it everyone i love leaves me?" i whisper i then let go of him and wipe the tears off my face. "One hour..."
"what? " i say looking up "you have one hour to see my son once its up im teleporting you back." he says facing away from me. I hug him from behind "thank you! Thank you so much!" i say over and over. "Get dressed. And also i need you to give him this...don't read it!v he hands me a letter and walks out. I smile wide and get dressed.

Thanks for reading stay tuned for the next chapter it might be the end.😊😷