awkward. =////=

Slenders POV

"Offender, hello?" i yell through the house he said he was staying at.
Where is he? Hmm i'll check downstairs then I'll check the upstairs. I search the downstairs with no trace of him walking upstairs quietly and opening a door to see...

An empty room (did i get you?😜) i open each door to nothing till there's one left. I walk in to see my brother hovering over ashlyn. "AHEM..." he turns around "oh um h-hey w-hen did you get here?" ashlyn gets up and covers herself with a blanket "oh sorry im bot decent at the moment I'll be right back.." she says apologising. "Its ok ashlyn I'll wate here."
She walks into her bathroom to get dressed. "Ahem!" "oh you wanna join us?" he says smerking. "No go get dressed ashlyn called me over cause she's doing stuff and needs me to watch you." "im not a little kid!" "i know but you'll harass her the whole time shes doing it. Now get dressed I'll wate on the porch." i walk out hearing him open the bathroom door.

Your POV(aka ashlyn goldheart)

I put on a bra and panties along with a skirt when smexy barges in. "Ashlyn! Why did you ask him to babysit me?!" he says grabbing my hips pushing me agenst the counter. "Sorry baby but you will kinda get in the way and you suck at cleaning." "i do not!" "i told you to clean the
living room and you shoved everything behind the couch." "will you at least entertain me for a little bit~" i take out my phone.

Text

A-you should just wate at your house I'll be there with him soon😒

S-i see...i'll wate there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turn back to him. "Fine~" he picks me up while kissing me as he Careys me to the shower. I slip off my bra and skirt along with my panties. He turns on the water as we kiss pressing my naked body agenct the glass. He pulls back biting my neck with all his teeth this time, making me moan loudly. He flips me around to where he's behind me and gropes my breasts while nibbling my ear, making me moan a bit louder he grabs my other breast with his free hand. "Smexy~" i softly whisper i feel him licking my neck. He suddenly thrusts into my ass making me whimper after yelping. "Aww your so tight my rose~" i blush a dark red making him smile more. He slowly moves making me cry a bit from the pain, he kisses my cheek softly making me forget the pain. He thrusts faster making the glass slightly rattle soon he hits my g-spot making me cum. "H-harder...~" he thrusts harder and deeper making the glass rattle more, soon hitting another g-spot "huuh uh t-there..~" he continues pounding into me making a big knot form in my stomic he stops and pulls himself out. "Are *huff* we done?" you shake your head grinding slightly on his leg [he's tall remember.] he smerks. "Mmm beg for me~" "m-master please fuck me" you say the knot making your stomic feel like its gonna explode. "Mmm im not feeling like it.~" he says smerking more "master please fuck me i wanna be filled with your cum so bad master please fill me until im full!~" you say aggressively grinding into his leg making his size a lot bigger. He blushes more as do you as he picks you up and thrusts into you making you arch your back and tilt your head up. "Ok my rose but only cause you asked me I'll fulfill your wish but we'll have to be quick" He says making you throb just thinking about the pain. Put me in enough pain to where im none other than your doll! I want to feel that pain smexy! "As you wish my rose" he pounds into making you cry a bit and bite your lip. "Ashlyn why are you crying last night you wouldn't. He says slowing down a bit. "Im in m-my human f-form... " you say quietly. He continues to thrust soon going harder and finding a second g-spot. "Uhhh s-smexy huh~" you moan he thrusts that area many times tell you feel the knot in your stomic release, making your legs shaky. The only thing holding you up was smexys force agenct the cold wall of the shower. He soon cums after you but pulls himself out first getting it all over the wall. He sets you down and turns off the shower. He walks out forgetting you we're in human form during that you collapse on the ground confused and in pain. He turns around and smiles a bit. Wrapping a towel around you and picking you up setting you on the bed. Then wrapping a towel around himself.

You sigh and look at him. "Why did i fall after that?" you say using the towel you laid out to dry your hair. "Its a normal thing humans do after sex." he says putting on his boxers and pants. "And how do you know that?" you say giving him the death stare. He stops putting his jacket on and clears his throat. "Uhh ummm....porn?"(😂😂😂😂)

"Uh huh sure you did." you say as you walk into your closet and slam the door ,locking it. You knew his strength faded after sex, so he couldn't teleport. You get on your clothes while smexy pounds on the door saying he's sorry.

(aka shorts with thigh high purple and black striped socks mary janes, and a bendy shirt.)

You walk out and smexy blushes. "Fine I'll forgive you...if you don't act up at slenders." "ok ok I'll be good, but only for you." he says making pink dust your cheeks. "Well you go downstairs its your turn to make breakfast." you say as you sit at the vanity and take out your make-up. "What are you doing?"
"um my make-up?" "you don't need make-up!" he says making more pick dust your cheeks. "Fine you win i'll go without make-up." you walk downstairs and fix a bowl of cereal quickly eating it. "I'll what outside." you say running out the door off the porch. You go around the house to your garden of flowers. You fill up a watering can and sprinkle water over each bunch. You come to a red flower with small thorns that is visibly dieing and put your hands around it chanting the same words from when you got hurt. You remove your hands and the red flower was now the most beautiful rose you've ever seen. You graise the flower touching the smooth silky petals. You stand up and turn around to see smexy walking back here. "Wow these are beautiful..." "thanks..." you say shyly. You take out your fox ears and tail you both just talk for a bit goofing around when you hear a noise. "Did you hear that?" "um what?" you shake your head. "Never mind it was just a deer come on slenders been waiting for an hour and a half." he nods his head and you walk down the path standing next to him. "You know that we could just teleport right?" "nope i like walking down the trail." he nods as you walk on. Soon you stop. "What's wrong?" he turns around to see a deer right next to you and you feeding it some grass. It nibbles at your hair and you giggle. Smexy chuckles "come on we have to get there quick." he says picking you up "dont teleport us smexy!" "im not!" he says setting you on his shoulders. You giggle again as you take his hat placing it on your head. "Yo baldy hows it feel to be shorter then me?" he smiles a bit at your joke. "It feels pretty good actually." "really?" "yeah cause i can do this..." he says then runs you giggle, soon you both see the mansion. "Huff* huff* ok were here..." you laugh as smexy pants from running two miles without stopping. "Remember the deal smexy, there might be a reward tonight if you do well.." he smerks "I'll be perfectly fine go do whatever your doing. He says you kiss his cheek and venture back down the path smiling a bit when something grabs you and puts this cloth agenct your mouth you struggle and struggle till you feel your body go limp and your eyes close.

Hope you enjoyed it took a longtime to make luv you guys❤