teehee

You wake up yawning and turning to offender sound asleep. You kiss his forehead and pull him closer, he wraps his arms around you while he sleeps. You softly move him slipping out of his arms covering yourself with the covers looking at the sun as it rises.

You feel yourself twitch as offender wraps his arms around you from behind yawning.
"Good Morning my rose~." you hold his hand kissing him and leaning into his chest still holding the blanket to your chest.

You look at him sleepily smiling he smiles back at you softly you both just sit there in silence it was nice. "Hey smexy..." you say looking at him. "Yes?" "i lied last night.." "what do you mean?" "i don't take birth control..." you say looking down. "So...you might have another kid?" you nod tears forming in your eyes.

Smexy smiles and hugs you tight kissing your cheek. You yawn. "I have to take a bath babe im gonna get the kids from your brother..." "ok babe." he smerks at you signaling he's gonna come in to 'help' You get up the blanket still around you and drop it before you enter the bathroom smexy trailing behind.

Lemon~chan time!

You start the water in the shower as smexy enters closing the door behind you wrap your arms around his neck standing on your toes barely matching his hight kissing him as he wraps his arms around your waist.

(Your pretty short) he pushes his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch till he shoves his tongue down your throat. You moan as he does so pulling him closer. His tongue go's deeper making you gag slightly.

He pulls it out as you slightly gasp for breath the go back to kissing him as his tendrils. Get soap and covering themselves with the substance. Then squeezing and moving around your body squeezing making you moan louder grinding slightly on his erected member. He moans softly enjoying it.

You grind harder making him push you into the glass as he grinds on you as the water rolls down your body. He sucks and bites at your collarbone making you lift you arch your back and squirm under his weight. He chuckles as you do so.

"Are you trying to turn me on?~" you squirm more whimpering as you do so. "You know how much i like that." he says as you feel his member under you growing.

"Ah master please stop i promise I'll be good~" you say squirming under him. "Bad girls get punished..." he says as he leans into your ear. "And you've been a very bad girl." you smirk as he says so your body begging for him to punish you.

You flip him around and rub his member making him twitch as he softly groans. You get on your knees putting his whole length in bobbing your head in and out.

He entangles his long fingers in your hair. pushing your head in farther making you moan the vibration putting him on the edge. You get up not finishing him as he flips you both back around his tendrils wrapping around your body as he massages your breasts.

"Ah~smexy~uh" you arch your back as he sucks and bites at your erected nipple making you moan louder.

He sticks one of his long fingers in you pumping in and out then adding two more. You squirm as he keeps his fingers in but flips behind you massaging your breast. You moan loudly as he does so. He stops and pushes your nipple in. "Mmmm...oh no~" you say softly. He chuckles as you do so taking out a finger then spreading them. You press your ass against his throbbing member.

He Positions himself at your entrance and he slowly pushes in as you claw at his back looking down seeing little bits of black blood fall into the water. You feel tears form in your eyes not from the pain just because you accidentally hurt him.

He looks at you as you take your hands off his back looking down. "Its ok babe.." he says wiping the tears out of your eyes. You nod and he slowly moves his hips in and out getting faster till he hits your g-spot.