chapter 14

Play music above..

"W̵̠͛͊̊̐e̶̲͝l̴̲͔̬̀̒̕͜͠l̸̦̽ ̵̳̭͓̠͐̾̽͂̍w̷̙̳̼̫͓͊̎̏̃̕e̶̗̔̍̈́͑́l̶̼̟̣̳̆̓̽͘͝l̸̤̻͔̤͑͗͜l̶͉̼̲͙͓̄͒͋ ̴̧̝͎̋̑̿̆͂w̸̲̤͌͒͐ͅę̸̩̥̈́̈́ļ̵͈͓̅̈́͆́l̴͉̼̎̆̀͒ ̵̨̻͍͖̤̂ẁ̸̝͑͝͠h̴͚̬̀̿̽ò̷̞̬͚͘͠ ̸̖̝͈̌̄d̶͕͔̮̈́͛͝ͅŏ̸̢̰͙̦ ̸̗̞͙̻̬͛̈́w̷͙͕̬͚̣̄̽͋e̸̡͇͉͕̟̿̑̀̔͠ ̴͕̂̎͘ḩ̷̝̩͇́̍ȧ̷̭̌v̵͖̘̜̈́é̷̫͐̈́͝͠ ̶͚̲͙̝̮͐̽h̴͔̘̓̅ḙ̶͓̒ͅr̴̞͎̗̊́͛̌̈́ȇ̵̗͈͍́̈͝. ? "

Zalgo says holding my ankle. I slip out jumping back to offender and them. Not entering the bubble but just standing in front. Smexy yells things at me and i ignore him.

Zalgo laughs a maniacal laugh. I grit my teeth as i feel my anger bubble up. I use my telepathy to talk to smexy. "Do i have permission to kill him?" i look back at him and he smirks. "Have fun~" i smile insanely as a bright gold light shines down as im pulled up changing into my 50% form.

 "Have fun~" i smile insanely as a bright gold light shines down as im pulled up changing into my 50% form

I run at him summoning my sword. He takes his blocking my attack as i summon my second sword catching him off guard.

We continue this while offender protects the kids. zalgo smirks at me sending chills down my spine. "ashlyn you wont win at 50%..." zalgo says pushing me back making me fall on my ass. "Let me help you get to where you need to be~" he says shooting a blast at angel. Offender steps in front of them taking it to the back. All of a sudden everything's muffled. Hear faint cry's from my kids as i fall to my knees an anger boiling over i grit my teeth as i feel tears fall down my face and my children shake smexy. "Daddy wake up! Its not sleepy time..." damon says blood red tears streaming down his face angel lays her head on his chest crying blood red tears as Well. I stand up walking to them they stare up at me hugging my legs. I kiss there heads whispering sorry to them as i teleport them and to slenders. I look down as slender and his brothers teleport close to me. "Ashlyn are you..." he looks at zalgo and goes to midnight form his mouth showing. He looks at offender then at me "ashlyn Are you..." i interrupt him as giggling turns to crazed laughter. I throw my head back as i turn to zalgo my body changes with out my control.

 I throw my head back as i turn to zalgo my body changes with out my control

Its as if a rider on a carriage let go of the rains on his horse. As i feel my sanity drain from my body. I feel my demons take control as i mentally curl up in a ball the voices in my head telling me its all my fault.

Slenders POV

Im in the living room when i get a terrible feeling. I see angel and damon appear in front of me. "Uncle slendy!" they yell i stand up in a panic "what is it children?" "its daddy and mommy..." after they tell me zalgo is fighting ashlyn i teleport to them and see offender on the ground a hole through his heart and ashlyn by him starring down at him i feel my mouth rip open and my eyes appear. "Ashlyn are you..." she giggles darkly sending shivers down my spine. She splits to insane laughter as she tilts her head back her body changing to a form im quiet formulated with i mean it did kill my parents.

She stares at zalgo with a smile that sends shivers down my spine. "Ashlyn calm down..." splendor says trying to reason with her she stops smiling and appears in front of him "shut up... What a mood killer..." she holds a blade up to his throat "be a good little boy and sit down..." she says smirking for the first time in my life im terrified.

Splendor falls to his knees in horror. And she turns back to zalgo. "Now for you...I've decided i wont kill you..." i m very confused when she says this. Then portals with his children appear as they have chains around them.

"Instead ill kill your whole fucking family!" she laughs maliciously. Then looks at me and my brothers "and I'll spare them or what ever..." she says waving us off. I sit there gritting my teeth at how weak i was.

Zalgo makes a loud demonic sound that makes our ears bleed as we kneel to the ground. "Enless..." he stops and she smirks wildly. "You let me have these two..." she says putting Lazari and stripes in front.

They cry in fear as there father opens his mouth to speak "fine..." he says making them cry harder. She puts the rest back at his castle and sets the two down. She laughs "well look at that your dad didn't give a fuck about you anyways! All that work to prove yourself for nothing! Well I'll make one more deal..."

he looks up furious with her. "Bring offender back and i wont torture these girls for days on end!" he looked at her with wide eyes as she and the girls disappear. For the first time i see him clasp his hand over his mouth as black tears stream down his face.

He looked so weak in this state. He then looked at me and teleported away.

"What havoc you caused just by dieing brother...."

I know it took a while but i finally finished thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed i tried to make it long but i have stuff to do luv you guys bye bye!