Chapter 9

I decided I should at least update twice a week...

Bella---

I should probably apologize to Grace. She has been ignoring me all day but I miss her. I thought about telling her about Ryder but I don't know how she will react.. I tried texting Grace but she doesn't return it. God I miss her. At lunch I'll get to talk to her and I'll tell her about Ryder.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Grace. I walked over to her immediately.

"Grace..."

"What Bella you told me not to talk to you."

"I'm sorry but I can explain. Come over to my house around 5:30."

"Ok fine."

"Grace I love you and you should know that I'm so sorry! Can I sit here?"

"Well of course!"

Well that was easier than I thought.

"Hey Bella me and you should go to the homecoming dance tomorrow! We don't need guys!"

Oh shit I forgot that...I have a dress but it's a masquerade to...

"Well of course! I thought you would never ask!"

I hear Grace laugh. Homecoming is where guys in football go against another football team and then we go to the dance. It's a very formal thing but really a masquerade? Dumb dances.

When lunch was over Grace and I walked hand in hand to our next class.

When school was over I said bye to Grace and told her I'll see her tonight.

Then I walked to the Library....

"Hey Ryder!" I said a little happy

"Hi. Ok let's get started." Ryder said

For the next hour and a half I could barley pay attention. He's so sexy. I don't know if he just wakes up like that or what. But oh baby I want to tear his clothes off.

"Bella!"

"Hmmm"

"Are you ok?"

I quickly snapped out of my day dreaming...

"Um oh uh yeah."

"Ok well next week on Wednesday we will do this again."

"Ryder are you playing tomorrow?"

"Well duh! This team would be nothing without me!"

"Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Um Bells are you going to the dance tomorrow?"

Did he just call me Bells?

"Yes I am I'm going with Grace."

"Oh ok well see ya tomorrow."

"Bye."

What the hell just happened.....

-----------------

When Grace came over I told her everything that was going on with Ryder. She told me it's normal and then once she fell for Ryder but every girl does. Every girl wants to change him but none do. I told her just to spend the night with me and then we can go to school and get ready here. So that's what we did.

The next day as we were going to school Ryder kept looking at me. It's kinda freaked me out. Grace noticed go and kept nudging me but I brushed off bus stare. School was long and boring.