Chapter 10

Hiya guys! I was just wondering who still wants me to continue this book or not....

Well here's chapter 10

------------------

Ryder-----

One chance was all I need with this girl. You guys want to know a secret?

Well the first day that Bella walked into the school my life was flipped. I use to be the guy who would bring home a new girl every day to fulfill my "needs."

I picked the whores and sluts I guess they were just easy. I didn't like all the makeup it made me feel like I was kissing plastic. But I guess that was my lifestyle. Heather had to mess with my head. I really do miss heather....but I have Bella now.

So back to Bella. Since she walked into this building my life changed. Of course I still got with girls but even in sex I said her name. It was really getting to me. The day where I found out I will be tutoring her was the day where I felt...well....happy. I was mean to her I have to admit but it's only because I had to show my feelings somehow. I can honestly say that Bella is the only girl I have eyes for. So bye old life hello the world of Bella.

"I will not mess this up Bells."

"Promise Ryder?"

"With all my heart. You changed me Bella. I know a lot of girls wanted to change me but somehow you managed to do it. I give my heart and my soul and my whole damn world to you. It's you I like...and one day it will turn to a "I love you." Bella I can't even say in words how much I appreciate this."

"Dude you sound whipped!" She laughed

"Way to ruin the moment Bells." I smiled back

"Now come on we have a dance to get to Bella. This time you are my girlfriend."

"Alright let's do this!"

She took my arm and I lead her out to the dance floor. I got weird looks and she looked very nervous. She would try to hide her face in my chest. So I did what was necessary.

"Bella..."

"Um yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like everyone staring at me. They are talking about me and I don't like it."

"Well let's give them something to talk about."

I lifted her head and kissed her. Slowly but with so much passion. She snaked her hands around my neck and I pulled her closer to me so there was no room in between us. I heard gasps all over the gym.

After I pulled away for air her face was red.

"How was that?" I asked smiling

"Yoish somgd ofg afb beirj."

"Haha what was that?"

"You son of a bitch." She said smiling

"Hey Bella."

"What?"

I leaned down to her ear.

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Idiot we just started dating like 30 mins ago."

"I know but I've liked you since you came to this school."

"Haha well that's great to know."

I can't help but think I am falling for her.

"YOU BITCH!!!"

Uh oh I know that voice from anywhere.

"Jess leave now!" I said calmly

"Are you kidding me Ryder? You go to this piece of trash? We had something special but you downgraded to this nerd? You could have me! I'm pretty! She's not!" Jess yelled

"That's right she isn't pretty! She's damn beautiful! Something you will never be! She's beautiful inside and out! Better than you anyday! We were over a long time ago Jess and nothing will change that. Bella is my girlfriend now. Leave her alone."

"Hold on Ryder." Bella said "Jess I get you had a "thing" with Ryder a long time ago. But that was his past. He broke up with you for a reason. Maybe it's because you wear cake on your face. Or dressed like you should work on a corner? No it's probably cause you have inflatable boobs, and you are just made of plastic." Bella ranted.

Holy shit! Bella has a voice!

"Listen here you little slut. Stay away from my man."

"Look at yourself in the mirror and find out who the slut is. He isn't your man anymore he is mine." Bella said

With that Jess took off storming the other way while people started to laugh.

"That was sexy." I said to Bella

"Yeah well I hate fake bitches."

She is going to be the death of me.

Sorry guys don't hate me for such a short chapter but I hope you like it!