Chapter 2

Sorry guys for not updating for awhile. I had a big vacation with my family and we were camping and they took my electronics away.......I thought that was rude....

Well im starting to write now so ya here ya go.

Bella-----

      Im starting to get use to this school but i still wish i was London. I only have one friend and we got really close. She is I guess what you americans call it bestfriends......Im really annoyed with that guy Ryder he never leaves me alone! I know he is kinda cute but i mean if you look at him you would agree. Woah....What am i talking about? STOP IT BELLA!

"Bella are you ok?" Gracie asked.

"Im fine i just have a lot on my mind right now."

"Oh like what?"

"Well....I kinda think this guy is cute but he is a real jerk and i real..."

"BELLA LIKES SOMEONE!!'

"Shhhhh!!! Dont say anything!!"

"Who is it?"

"Promise not to tell anyone??"

"Oh course.."

"Ok....Its Ryder."

Ryder-----

Ive been really lacking on girls lately....I dont like doing this to girls...I want the right girl to come along and change me but i feel like i can never be changed...I feel as if i am to far gone into my ways that no one will ever love me. Im not afraid of love cause i want someone to love me and more importantly i want to love somebody. I know this is my choice to be like this but it isnt really all my fault. Let me tell you the story.

     It was freshman year and I met this new girl name Heather. She wa so beautiful. Long blonde hair and green eyes that sparkled. She came to me one day and said she liked me and i said i liked her back and that day we started dating....We dated until junior year. We were the perfect couple anyone wanted. We were so happy until one night at this party. I came with Heather and i said i was going to hang out with my friends. I did for about 2 hours then i decided to look for her. I couldnt find her until i found her in my bestfriends bed making out with him. I was so mad i started punching him and thats how i am now. I started playing girls because of her....She was my first love and she was the one who took that away and now its hard for me to find love. I dont think anyone would want me now. I mean look what i did to girls. Ive ruined myself....

     I still think I love Heather but I never talk to her. I want to but she moved to another school in a different state that i dont even know about. I know her friends from here know where she is but wont tell me. I cry sometimes just thinking about her and how much i miss her....Her hair, her eyes, her smell. That sounded weird but its true. All i really want is someone to love me but that cant happen.....

"Ryder, please answer the question on the board..."

"Miss I have no clue what the answer is....."

"OK nevermind."

"Sorry teach."

"Ok class we will be hav.."

This is the most boring class anyone could be in. I hate english. I hate school.

"And on that note I will be picking your partners for the project on How to Kill a Mockingbird."

Great another project in this dumb class.

"OK Lilly with Mark, Kyle with Jenna, Ryder with Bella, Kylee, with Jordan,....

Did she just put me with the Brit? I looked back at Bella and she was shocked. Thats funny. I can tell this is going to be a fun project though.

"Hey bella-baby..."

"Ryder, dont call me that."

"I can call you whatever I want."

"No you cant, anyway lets decide where we can do the project. How about on Mondays and Wednesday we can do it at my house and Tuesday and Thursdays at your house and at the libarys on Fridays."

"Sure sounds like a plan to me babe."

"Ryder!!"

She is fun to mess with. She is pretty cute to. I love her cute little smile and her little laugh. Oh and dont forget her accent. Its hot.

"Hello earth to Ryder??"

"Oh sorry..."

"Are you ok?"

"Ya just a lot on my mind."

Ya a lot about you. She is going to be my next victim. I wonder how fast I can get her though.....This is going to be fun.

---------------------------------------

Sorry its short guys but im in a rush but i promise a longer chapter next time!!

Vote&Comment