e i g h t

Awsten and Geoff drove for fifteen minutes until they reached the mall, where they saw Remington, Emerson, Sebastian, Grace, and Otto sitting on the ledge in the front of the building.

Geoff found a spot to park and they both got out of the car and started walking towards their friends.

"Isn't that Awstens shirt?" Sebastian whispered to Emerson as they watched the two guys walk up, one wearing the other ones shirt. Emerson nodded his head.

"Where's Jawn and Travis?" Awsten asked as they reached where their friends were sitting. "Couldn't make it." Otto said. "Jawn has a photography class and Travis is stuck at his grandparents house for the weekend."

"So what store do you guys want to go to first?" Grace asked. The second she finished her question the entire group said "hot topic" in unison.

They walked into the mall and ran towards hot topic. They got some bad looks from some grandparents with their grandchildren, they were probably thinking how every teenager these days is a horrible, rambunctious human being, which is true.

They stormed into hot topic and they all kinda split up in the store. Remington, Emerson, and Sebastian went to go look at the fancy makeup. Grace wanted to look at the jewelry, so Otto went with her. And Geoff and Awsten were left to look at the gigantic wall of tee shirts.

"Oooooo they have a Paramore shirt." Awsten said as he took it off the shelf. He held it up to Geoff and he chuckled. "Because we love walking around with a queen." He said.

"I mean I just love Hayley Williams with all of my heart but that works too." Awsten said as he folded the shirt back up and put it back on the shelf.

"Geoff, come here!" Sebastian said as he motioned Geoff to walk his way. He walked over to him, telling Awsten he'd be right back.

"What?" He asked. "Ask Awsten out please. It's obvious that you like him, you both went to Six Flags together yesterday, not assuming anything but you probably held hands on most of the rides, you've slept in the same bed for the past two days, and you're wearing his clothes for fuck sake!" Sebastian said, flailing his arms dramatically as he did.

"Well even if I did, wear would I take him on a date?" Geoff questioned. "Take him to do all the cliché stuff. Go to the movies, go see Love Simon. Boom, first date right there. I'm not planning all the dates dude. You can plan the rest of them." Sebastian said and as he walked back to Remington and Emerson he shouted "Tell Awsten he can thank me later!"

Geoff just rolled his eyes and walked back to Awsten. "Hey, what'd Sebastian want?" He asked. Geoff froze. "Oh, um, he wanted to ask me what shirt he should buy." Geoff said, Awsten just nodded his head and went back to looking at the pins.

"Hey Awsten," Geoff started, and Awsten looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go see Love Simon, like on a date? It's okay if you don't and you're busy that night or you just flat out don't want to go I-" Awsten cut him off. "You ramble a lot when you're nervous don't you?" Geoff nodded his head.

"Well in that case, I'd love to go see the movie with you." He smiled. Geoff just stood there.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7 at your house tomorrow then?"

"Good with me." Awsten said and smiled.

AYYE FINALLY TOOK LONG ENOUGH. LOKE I WROTE THE BOOK AND IM UPSET THAT IT TOOK THAT LONG. WELL ANYWAY THIS BOOK HAS OVER 300 READS SHOCKINGLY THANK YOU. ALSO WEVE HIT RANKS

 ALSO WEVE HIT RANKS

THANKS FOR THAT TOO